IE Help (1 Viewer)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
As you can clearly see, Im connected to the Internet, I can use all the applications EXCEPT Internet Explorer. When I open it, it gives me that 'Cannot Find Server' page, I tried going to different websites and it still doesnt work. I downloaded Mozilla and I can see all the web pages, but I want my IE back, help me people please!!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Dragon

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    With Mozilla its not the same, there has got to be a way to fix the damn IE

OP
    Dragon

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    I tried to, but it said that I had a newer version installed and that the setup could not be completed

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    Its $35 to send an email to a support person
    yet you still want your IE back?

you know what, even if I had a solution for your problem, I wouldn't give it to you :p

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Sadly these problems are rather hard to troubleshoot. IE is so closely tied to Windows itself that there could be so many reasons for this. Short of reinstalling Windows I can't suggest any solution. You could try to uninstall IE and reinstall it, upgrade it, download the fixes from windowsupdate etc but if it all fails, reinstalling Windows (and thus everything else too) is the only way out.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    I have IE 6, Netscape 7.2, and the latest Mozilla Firewfox, and I have to say I like my navigator best.

I also had IE problesm, reinstalled IE, downloaded a new version, service packs and everything, but that didnt fix it. It wasnt until I reinstalled windows that it worked properly. Stick with Netscape/Mozilla Fabi, you'll never look back.

OP
    Dragon

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #17
    It seems Im going to have to get used to Mozilla... How do I uninstall IE?

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    Yep... it doesn't seem to be in the "Add and Remove Programs" List.

Even though I'm using Mozilla now, I would never get rid of the IE completely- in some seldom instances it is useful.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    well it's possible to uninstall IE, but it's a bit difficult to do so without buggering up windows, since they're pretty much tied in very closely

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)