[ICC] JUVENTUS 2-3 Tottenham [July 21st, 2019] (3 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Is this on TV anywhere in the States? @Dru @CR 7

I doubt it since they are only friendlies.

- - - Updated - - -

Sarri: ‘De Ligt will face Tottenham’
By Football Italia staff

Juventus Coach Maurizio Sarri confirms Matthijs de Ligt will “certainly play part of the game” against Tottenham Hotspur.
The Bianconeri face the Champions League finalists in Singapore tomorrow, and fans are excited to get a glimpse of the new €75m signing.
“So far he hasn’t trained with his teammates,” Sarri pointed out.
“He’ll certainly play part of the game though.”
Sarri was appointed to replace Massimiliano Allegri, and there’s likely to be a big change of style this season.
“We need to work to find the identity of our game, because we want to become a team with a strong identity.
“Then we’ll try and ensure that leads us to win.
“We’re behind Tottenham [in terms of pre-season preparations] but tomorrow night I want to see a team with the right mentality.
"Nothing has changed with regards to my approach to training since coming here, I still want to have fun, because I think that allows you to give more. The first 70 metres on the pitch has to be what I want but in the last 30 it's up to them."
The former Napoli Coach is known for his ‘Sarrismo’ style of play and adherence to a 4-3-3 system, but where will Cristiano Ronaldo fit?
“Cristiano Ronaldo has won everything on an individual and collective level starting from slightly out on the left,” Sarri pointed out.
“The first attempt will be to start him from that position, but given his quality it wouldn’t make any difference to move him 10 metres.”

Juventus Coach Maurizio Sarri confirms “I really like” Paul Pogba but “he’s a Manchester United player”.
The Frenchman left the Bianconeri for what was then a world record transfer fee of €105m in 2016, but has just a League Cup and the Europa League to show for it.
The World Cup winner has been linked with a return to Turin, and the Coach was asked about that in his Press conference ahead of the Tottenham Hotspur friendly in Singapore.
“I really like Pogba,” Sarri confirmed.
“He’s a Manchester United player though. I’m not the sporting director, so I don’t know what the situation is.”
Real Madrid are also believed to be interested in Pogba, but United would demand a big fee to sell one of their star names.
Pogba joined Juve for a development fee from Manchester United in 2012, so if he does go back to Turin it would be yet another return journey.
ESPN2

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Is this on TV anywhere in the States? @Dru @CR 7

I doubt it since they are only friendlies.

- - - Updated - - -

Sarri: ‘De Ligt will face Tottenham’
By Football Italia staff

Juventus Coach Maurizio Sarri confirms Matthijs de Ligt will “certainly play part of the game” against Tottenham Hotspur.
The Bianconeri face the Champions League finalists in Singapore tomorrow, and fans are excited to get a glimpse of the new €75m signing.
“So far he hasn’t trained with his teammates,” Sarri pointed out.
“He’ll certainly play part of the game though.”
Sarri was appointed to replace Massimiliano Allegri, and there’s likely to be a big change of style this season.
“We need to work to find the identity of our game, because we want to become a team with a strong identity.
“Then we’ll try and ensure that leads us to win.
“We’re behind Tottenham [in terms of pre-season preparations] but tomorrow night I want to see a team with the right mentality.
"Nothing has changed with regards to my approach to training since coming here, I still want to have fun, because I think that allows you to give more. The first 70 metres on the pitch has to be what I want but in the last 30 it's up to them."
The former Napoli Coach is known for his ‘Sarrismo’ style of play and adherence to a 4-3-3 system, but where will Cristiano Ronaldo fit?
“Cristiano Ronaldo has won everything on an individual and collective level starting from slightly out on the left,” Sarri pointed out.
“The first attempt will be to start him from that position, but given his quality it wouldn’t make any difference to move him 10 metres.”

Juventus Coach Maurizio Sarri confirms “I really like” Paul Pogba but “he’s a Manchester United player”.
The Frenchman left the Bianconeri for what was then a world record transfer fee of €105m in 2016, but has just a League Cup and the Europa League to show for it.
The World Cup winner has been linked with a return to Turin, and the Coach was asked about that in his Press conference ahead of the Tottenham Hotspur friendly in Singapore.
“I really like Pogba,” Sarri confirmed.
“He’s a Manchester United player though. I’m not the sporting director, so I don’t know what the situation is.”
Real Madrid are also believed to be interested in Pogba, but United would demand a big fee to sell one of their star names.
Pogba joined Juve for a development fee from Manchester United in 2012, so if he does go back to Turin it would be yet another return journey.
It is on ESPN 2. I believe it is at 7:30 AM. I'll be recording it since we will be at the beach

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #30
    Do Canadian Tires offer breaks to their part-time employees long enough to watch a match?

- - - Updated - - -

Hust warming up to bring us the big ears
    Of course Mark is scared and Daidevil thinks it's funny.

This shit is a full time job to keep you majority Tuzzers happy.

- - - Updated - - -

There are two possibilities after this vitally important game:

1) Delirious enthusiasm
    2) Manic depression
    When we lose 0-2 and register 1 shot (not even on target) from Ronaldo...first place I'm going to is the Sarri thread. :tup:

:edit: I'm gonna open two tabs on my browser: one for Sarri, the other for Allegri and F5 them for 3 hours post match.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
    May 16, 2010
    Do Canadian Tires offer breaks to their part-time employees long enough to watch a match?

- - - Updated - - -

Of course Mark is scared and Daidevil thinks it's funny.

This shit is a full time job to keep you majority Tuzzers happy.

- - - Updated - - -

When we lose 0-2 and register 1 shot (not even on target) from Ronaldo...first place I'm going to is the Sarri thread. :tup:

:edit: I'm gonna open two tabs on my browser: one for Sarri, the other for Allegri and F5 them for 3 hours post match.
    They're like Dukac, peace be upon him, ungrateful. :beer:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    In before tactics mirror the familiar rather than sarriball

tuzzers believe glorious change has happened actually due to not starting khedira and matuidi

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
    Match is on:

Cytavision Sports 3 HD

DAZN 2 Bar Deutsch HD

DAZN Canada [$] (geo/R)

DAZN Deutsch [$] (geo/R)

eir Sport 2 HD

Eleven Sports 1 Belgium

ESPN 2 USA

ESPN Deportes

Fox Sports 1 Brazil HD

LaLiga TV Bar / HD

MATCH! Futbol 1 / HD

MATCH! TV / HD

Nova Sports 2 HD (hellas)

Polsat Sport Extra / HD

Polsat Sport Premium 1 HD

Premier Sports 1 HD (uk)

Setanta Sports Eurasia / HD

Sport 1 (Germany) / HD

Sport 4 Israel / HD

Sport TV1 (portugal) / HD

Sportitalia

SportKlub 1 (croatia) HD

SportKlub 1 (montenegro) HD

SportKlub 1 (serbia) HD

SportKlub 1 (slovenia)

SportsMax 2 HD

ST World Football / HD

Stöd 2 Sport / HD

TRT Spor / HD

TSN Malta 1 HD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)