[ICC] Atletico Madrid vs JUVENTUS [August 10th, 2019] (6 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
ok so we kinda have a decided lineup I guess:
Cuadrado-Demiral-Chiello-Sandro
Rabiot-Pjanic-Ramsay
Costa-Ronaldo-Bernardeschi
Despite his errors I give De Ligt the nod while D.C is just amazing with the ball - too bad his end product isnt as good..

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #472
    We can spend all the money in the world on defense and still give up ridiculous goals

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    We can spend all the money in the world on defense and still give up ridiculous goals
    Well, when the new coach plays retard football leaving our back line badly exposed to counters... what do you expect?

Looks like the plan this season is to outscore opponents, 3-2, 4-3, etc. Ronaldo will do his part. But will Dybala and Higuain? Costa has never been a finisher and Berna seems to be regressing by the day.

- - - Updated - - -

27 shots on goal
    Towards goal bud, not on goal. Most of those missed the net or were blocked. We had very few good chances.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
    Well, when the new coach plays retard football leaving our back line badly exposed to counters... what do you expect?

Looks like the plan this season is to outscore opponents, 3-2, 4-3, etc. Ronaldo will do his part. But will Dybala and Higuain? Costa has never been a finisher and Berna seems to be regressing by the day.

- - - Updated - - -

Towards goal bud, not on goal. Most of those missed the net or were blocked. We had very few good chances.
    We had quite a few chances to finish them off.

MagicAardvark

Jul 20, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

Damn your mr negative aren't you lol. Would you rather watch another season of scoring one goal and sitting on it all game?

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    I am glad that some of you can find some kind of solace in our dreadful appearance.
    I am looking forward to tell us what you admired that much.
    I saw a team that fails to Man marking, zone marking, offside trap.
    A toothless midfield, easily dominated and outpaced at will, carved from the flanks, even straight through.
    I have yet to see our midfield link with our forwards and this is the reason i kept and keep asking for an AMF is our primary target/need, hopefully Ramsey will magically solve all that and never ever miss a match.
    I haven't seen those vertical passes and blazing one-twos i ve seen us trying vs Inter and k-stars, so thats why i felt we were worse than our very first Sarri games.
    Cr7 shown no interest whatsoever, not even to compete with the boy that is considered his heir, we have no team, yet no individual effort too.
    We were completely toothless out there and the goals Khedira scored was completely random in my opinion and nothing to be excited about.
    Please do convince me of our sparks of brilliance!!

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
    Apr 7, 2018
    We’re turning into Manure fans, nothing makes us happy, always complaining and criticizing, even MDL I see. It’s just a friendly game, cheer up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)