Ibra-Zebina Arguement! (1 Viewer)

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
I found this here:

http://sports.virgilio.it/it/cmc/calcio/20065/cmc_92050.html

Translation:

Juve Backstage: Ibra-Zebina argument in training
30 01 2006
Black eye begins to emegere the truth sul' that Jonathan Zebina has put in extension approximately one week makes.

The indiscretions on a litigio with a square companion, circulated in the last days, are finding confirmations.

Zebina in fact, during a training would have come to the hands with Zlatan Ibrahimovic after a crash of rather violent game. The French has had worse. For who it did not know it the Swedish giant is an expert of martial limbs.

Buy on AliExpress.com

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
sell both?
im sure all teams have such incidents off the pitch where players geta couple of players get into physical confrontations once in a blue moon.
its no reason to sell them both.had it happened on the pitch during the match,then it would have been a different issue.

Sep 28, 2002
well, that definetely fucks up team morale. and zlatan, as our supposed superstar and future leader shouldnt behave like this. he had the same at ajax, now here. fuck that, i dont want to be supporter of such player. real wants him? fine, give us cassano and 5m and we're all set.

Camoranesi16

Jul 23, 2005
ibra is a gipsy.. im from sweden and live only 2 hours from where he lived and Im from a "bad suburb" as well... there are plenty of "ibras" around and he is just one of them... very very short fuse and dont show respect to anyone that looks down on them...

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Another news that is blown out of proportion. Even the headlines is attention grabbing

I'm sure that fights do occur during training. Hey I do play sports with friends and sometimes they end up in a fight due to some accident. But afterwards they shake hands and make up. I think that this case isn't that serious as 1st thought, jus the media trying to put some headlines to make their newspaper more pleasant to read.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Fliakis said:
well, that definetely fucks up team morale. and zlatan, as our supposed superstar and future leader shouldnt behave like this. he had the same at ajax, now here. fuck that, i dont want to be supporter of such player. real wants him? fine, give us cassano and 5m and we're all set.
While I agree with the first few statements in your post, trading Zlatan for Cassano really doesnt make any sense. Infact, it doesnt make any at all.

Jul 12, 2002
Fliakis said:
Actually, Zebina is the one out of line, just as Mido was at Ajax. Zlatan is a passsionate headstrong player, who will speak his mind and let his actions follow suit. I respect him for that, and if he's got to smack Zebina around, then so be it. This is a sport, after all, not common life.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Ian said:
Actually, Zebina is the one out of line, just as Mido was at Ajax. Zlatan is a passsionate headstrong player, who will speak his mind and let his actions follow suit. I respect him for that, and if he's got to smack Zebina around, then so be it. This is a sport, after all, not common life.
:agree:

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
you're talking about two players who are going through a rough time at the moment.zebina is not sure of his future,and zlatan has been confined to the bench off late.naturally,they would be frustrated.
its no excuse to sell them both.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
If It's true and serious "fight",I agree with selling both of them,the last thing we need is troubles between teammates..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)