Iago Falqué (53 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
A Dutchie with a brain :shocked:
I never thought I would live to see the day :touched: .

But you're dead on about the running & fighting for the shirt. I've seen too many games this season where (some of) our players seemingly didn't care.
:D

I know, losing is bad enough, but things would feel different if I could say I seen our boys fight for their lives to get a result. Sadly, quite often, this wasn't the case and it really gets to me.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
When we get our Spanish coach Benitez he'll give this Spanish talent the chance and hopefully he'll be a success like Abel Hernandez who also just came from the Primavera. Iago has some serious talent and I'll never forget the game last summer when he totally owned Milan.

Viva Espana.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
When he came on he did ok actually, showed some pace and desire to run with the ball and pass it to a team mate, elementary things that seem to escape most of our players.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
It was a shame he was overlooked in certain situations where he made some space for himself to do something in. He looked alright, but didn't do all that much.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Personally, I think Barcelona would've kept him if he was really that talented. I think he have the potential to be only a good squad player. Nothing more, nothing less.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)