Iago Falqué (81 Viewers)

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Yes, sent him to Bari Primavera can't do any good for Iago development.
1. Our primavera definitely has more great players. So Iago can play with a better player and develop more. Also he can create more understanding by play with our Primavera more before taking step into first team
2. Our youth coaching staff and training ground is better
3. He can learn or understudy from a senior player like Diego or even Camo, also get a chance in some matches like in Coppa

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 14, 2004
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyYWtZCfKVs

Now I am neither an Australian or a vivid supporter of the socceroos, but that was just uncalled for.

Enjoy

Yea,let me know when you win some silverware..... that will be of course,when muslims start eating pork and pope john paul 2nd gives himself a post mortem circumcision due to biggest religion trade ever made......

Maybe you go to the WC,maybe you got one win over us..... but we invented the game of football,basketball,tennis,table tennis,vaterpolo,handball,voleyball(the list could go on)..... for you...

Now put some rugby trailer please :)

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Yago going to Bari could have something to do with Almiron going there as well, it was a stupid move sending him there, if he was still with us he would be training with the first squad and could even be called up sometimes due to injuries

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I hope we take him back. What do Bari get out of all this? I feel sorry for the kid if he's there for that reason you mentioned CAPITANO. He's more valuable than Almiron.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
can we recall him in January?
Defenitely can, think its standard procedure to have that option, if both teams agree. For example Genoa talk of taking back Aqcuafresca from Atalanta, because he has suffered there (bad half season for them, him being injured etc), in general parent clubs can recall loans to a degree, generally dont need to.

In Iago's case, its really bewildering what they talked about when loaning him out, to a club that had zero interest in playing him with the first team. Bit oooooodd.

Gustav

Jul 20, 2008
Would be piss easy to get him if Bari owned him, but unfortunately Genoa own Rannocchia and loaned him to Bari.
Accordig to wiki he is co-owned by Genoa and Arezzo.

Interestingly enough Bonucci (Ranocchia's partner in crime), is co-owned by Genoa and Bari.

Genoa got their hands on some of the most talented young defenders in Italy.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I read in the summer they bought out Arrezzo's share before loaning him to Bari. But it doesnt matter, half-owning him with Arezzo or not, he is still theirs because they can get him easily enough (Besides just buying out easily enough, also Arezzo depends on Genoa dealings like a feeder club). If my memory serves me right, before Genoa bought him, Inter used to half of him a while back when he was in his teens.

Yeah, they have a good policy of collecting good young italian defenders that stand out in any notable way. They have Bocchetti, Rannocchia, Criscito, Esposito and Bonnucci (plus some lesser known ones like Renzetti etc). The latter two aint all that, but rather decent options.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)