Iago Falqué (30 Viewers)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
i would loved to see him yesterday against palermo. on the official site of bari he isn't announced as a player of the first team so i say bring him back and let him play with our own primavera instead of theirs
How come is he gonna play if Gio isn't????

Mar 14, 2004
You are such an honourable promoter of the balkans, Cruello...Not only managing to insult the brazilians, but also, proving you lack of any semblance of class or current knowledge, by failing to mention what has happened, in footballing terms, between Croatia and England, in recent times...

1-4 in your place, then 5-1 in our place...Somehow, my dear friend, you seem a little behind the NOW. And your comments remind me of Bilic and the chap who runs the Croatian FA...all that bullshit about 'england has lost its englishness'....hohohoho...and then we trounce you, with ease, and it could, and should have been more than 9 goals scored against you over the course of the two ties...Indeed, you must be so proud.

and its strange...as only last week a workmate was telling me...'those fucking croatians...they are dark, racist people, daniel...as are the serbs...any country that sees genocidal maniacs as heroes, are fucked...' to which i offered my near buddhist ideal of...'ahhh, but there are lovely croatians as there are lovely jews, lovely serbs and lovey palestinians, buddy...'...he disagreed...
Do I need to remind you,my dear friend from a fuckhole of the world,from a country where inteligence is so high that 70.000 people is really interested to spend 3 hours of weekend watching lobotomy called australian footbal.... on this:

And now,It's easy to claim revenge without few most important players and with England having the best possible manager that is: A FOREIGNER. And still,unlike a loosers from link I gave you,we're still have chance to qualify to the WC. And If we don't,it wont be a disaster like it was for your makers,colonial imperators that forced you to wash dishes for Her Majesty.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Do I need to remind you,my dear friend from a fuckhole of the world,from a country where inteligence is so high that 70.000 people is really interested to spend 3 hours of weekend watching lobotomy called australian footbal.... on this:

LINK FOR a Kangaroo

And now,It's easy to claim revenge without few most important players and with England having the best possible manager that is: A FOREIGNER. And still,unlike a loosers from link I gave you,we're still have chance to qualify to the WC. And If we don't,it wont be a disaster like it was for your makers,colonial imperators that forced you to wash dishes for Her Majesty.
True to your blood, you have missed what seems, from an english language perspective, exceedingly obvious, my friend...which is...I am British. A British Sicilian to be exact...So, you have shot your load, typically too soon, with a whimper, not a roar, and missed the mark. But...the last sentence of your wretched rant, did manage to bring a cruel smile to my face. Clearly, your mind is awash with turmoil of a kind I never want to know, for you to have concluded your cacophony of terror, with such a fitting finale as..:

And If we don't,it wont be a disaster like it was for your makers,colonial imperators that forced you to wash dishes for Her Majesty.

hohoho!...Perhaps that works in your foul tongue, pingu!...But not in english. Pray tell, my dear Socrates, of which Disaster are you referring, and by which 'makers'??? I can only assume you are grouping me into a group with the original anglo saxon convict forced settlers of this barren wasteland...Well, thats your lot...other than to enquire as to whether your blood shares a lineage with a certain cretin who springs to mind whenever I read your posts...Bormann was his name. Martin Bormann. I wouldn't be surprised if you had a poster of him on your wall...

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003

LINK FOR a Kangaroo

Now I am neither an Australian or a vivid supporter of the socceroos, but that was just uncalled for.

Enjoy

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
He wasn't selected for the first two group matches, but came on as a second half sub in the 0-3 win over venezuala...he didn't feature in the defeat to Italy. he is unfortunate in having a few players, older, bigger, more developed and talented, who play in his position. Still, its a good experience for him, which will benefit us in the long term, if we keep him.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
IMO, Camo's injury was one of the turning points last night as Tiago couldn't really fill the role of any of the 2 players that play beside the Trequartista other than the Trequartista itself in the 4-2-3-1.

Iago will be invaluable if the team are to persist temporary/permanently with the 4-2-3-1. Any chance that he can return in Winter?

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
IMO, Camo's injury was one of the turning points last night as Tiago couldn't really fill the role of any of the 2 players that play beside the Trequartista other than the Trequartista itself in the 4-2-3-1.

Iago will be invaluable if the team are to persist temporary/permanently with the 4-2-3-1. Any chance that he can return in Winter?
He'll sure be more useful here than a sub at some club's 2nd team.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

:tup: Good post, we don't really have the squad for a 4-2-3-1 when some starters get injured we don't have necessary coverage

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
It is strange to say the least that some of our younger players dont get the chance to fill in the gaps when they appear in out first team. I mean...Ciro would rather play an out of sorts (for two years), out of position Tiago than one of our youth team players who regularly play in that position, and may well be in decent form for his youth team...The same can be said of using De Ceglie, who can cross, and run, but other than that, he seems far too lacking quality to ever look likely of becoming a decent first team player.

In england, I see teams using their youth players far more regularly, when circumstances dictate...I know its a problem in Italy which extends to more than simply turin, but if we have a decent youth team, why not give them a pop???

Ekdal is at least playing for Siena...gaining valuable experience, but Iago...a player for whom at least our formation is likely to give him chances to play, is NOT PLAYING at bari...so lets bring him back. Then we would have a reserve for Gio. As for a reserve for Camo, who do we have who can play on the right???anyone outstanding in the youth team??

I am not completely against Tiago. But only when he gets to play in the middle of a central trio. Anywhere else, he is useless...

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I feel sorry for this kid. He should easily be playing for Bari first team. He'd be better then Almiron who is absolute rubbish. I saw him play against Samp the other night, he should be playing in Serie B he's absolutely clueless.

If we let this shit go on it will be yet another promising young player who's growth we stifled.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Played for Bari Primavera yesterday and scored a goal. But can't help the team and lost 2-3 to Ascoli. Bari Primavera is horrible, they even lost 0-3 to Palermo Primavera before.

Just call this player back!! we need him more even to play in our Primavera team. Did Bari paid to loan Iago, and is there any option to call a player that already loaned out for 1 year in the middle of the loan period?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)