Iago Falqué (108 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
What the heck do we loan out a player to team that use him in the Primavera????

Our management must demand and explination to Bari cause this is just absurd!!!

Juventine

Little Witch
Jul 11, 2008
The season has just started and Iago didn't take part in Bari's summer traning. Let's see if he will force into the team later. Although it's a free loan, it's not like if he's that good and has the ability to make the team better, the coach would rather bench him just because he doesn't belong to Bari. (i.e. Ranocchia is owned by Genoa 100% but he is a starter in Bari).

On the other hand, if he can't even get playing time in a team like Bari at the age of 20, you can hardly say he is Juventus material now and in the future (Players who became great later, at the age of 20 had normally won a regular place in the first team, whether it was small or big team).

Jul 26, 2007
The season has just started and Iago didn't take part in Bari's summer traning. Let's see if he will force into the team later. Although it's a free loan, it's not like if he's that good and has the ability to make the team better, the coach would rather bench him just because he doesn't belong to Bari. (i.e. Ranocchia is owned by Genoa 100% but he is a starter in Bari).

On the other hand, if he can't even get playing time in a team like Bari at the age of 20, you can hardly say he is Juventus material now and in the future (Players who became great later, at the age of 20 had normally won a regular place in the first team, whether it was small or big team).
Seba was in a similar situation at Empoli. I would say he is Juve material.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Marceℓℓo;2142169 said:
He played for Bari today...

...for their Primavera:shifty:
:howler: :lol2:

That's absolutely fantastic.

Another successful loan deal. :jester:

What the heck do we loan out a player to team that use him in the Primavera????

Our management must demand and explination to Bari cause this is just absurd!!!
Not really. Bari can do whatever the hell they want with him, even try training him as a goalkeeper.

This is why loans are retarded. But hey, who cares, we're Juventus and we don't give a toss about youngsters.

Mar 14, 2004
This is why loans are retarded. But hey, who cares, we're Juventus and we don't give a toss about youngsters.
No,we just play the game of young players. Bring on the bunch of homeless infants,something good should happen with one or two....

Take a look at Eduardo Da Silva,he came with few little niggaz from Brazil,few were left to beg on the main Zagreb's crossroads and he got himself a move to Arsenal(and a chance to fuck engerland in the arse every now and then on wembley).... a politic that is being used all over the world.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think, in the event we go to the 433 in diego's absence he would be in an excellent position to do well.

Oh I forgot...he excelled for the primavera at Bari.

I gotta say...points to Andy and I on this...forza loans...i bet we lose him for half his value.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Honestly, when all these players hit form and blossom into stars, what exactly are we going to do with them?

Don't say sell....and if anyone says Loan i will find you....

I guess its safe to say I own the players threads and discussions.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
No,we just play the game of young players. Bring on the bunch of homeless infants,something good should happen with one or two....

Take a look at Eduardo Da Silva,he came with few little niggaz from Brazil,few were left to beg on the main Zagreb's crossroads and he got himself a move to Arsenal(and a chance to fuck engerland in the arse every now and then on wembley).... a politic that is being used all over the world.
You are such an honourable promoter of the balkans, Cruello...Not only managing to insult the brazilians, but also, proving you lack of any semblance of class or current knowledge, by failing to mention what has happened, in footballing terms, between Croatia and England, in recent times...

1-4 in your place, then 5-1 in our place...Somehow, my dear friend, you seem a little behind the NOW. And your comments remind me of Bilic and the chap who runs the Croatian FA...all that bullshit about 'england has lost its englishness'....hohohoho...and then we trounce you, with ease, and it could, and should have been more than 9 goals scored against you over the course of the two ties...Indeed, you must be so proud.

and its strange...as only last week a workmate was telling me...'those fucking croatians...they are dark, racist people, daniel...as are the serbs...any country that sees genocidal maniacs as heroes, are fucked...' to which i offered my near buddhist ideal of...'ahhh, but there are lovely croatians as there are lovely jews, lovely serbs and lovey palestinians, buddy...'...he disagreed...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)