Iago Falqué (78 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Those two are obviously at a higher level than Daud, and have international exposure, having played for competitive national youth sides and coming from other European clubs.

Daud is from our system, he has more to prove. He can do it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ekdal is not really at a higher level, its mostly physicality, even if they rate Ekdal, he has the physical stature to withstand Serie A level, while a guy like Daud and some others we loaned, though have the talent, arent deemed ready enough yet physically.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Ok, I could agree that loaning him could be a good option, but, loaning him to Bari, doesnt sound a good call, they play a 4-4-2 formation so Iago is not going to play in his best position...

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Ok, I could agree that loaning him could be a good option, but, loaning him to Bari, doesnt sound a good call, they play a 4-4-2 formation so Iago is not going to play in his best position...
we have diego and dp or giovinco in that position for 2,3 years...he needs to get used in a 4-4-2 too if he wants to be usefull to juve imo. I know that we play 4-3-1-2 but the competition on that "1" is too big.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
we have diego and dp or giovinco in that position for 2,3 years...he needs to get used in a 4-4-2 too if he wants to be usefull to juve imo. I know that we play 4-3-1-2 but the competition on that "1" is too big.
I am seeing this player and how talented he seems and i think the same thing all the time. Of course he can't remain here if he is considered as an AMC. Diego and Giovinco are in front of him. But is he able to play as an MC???? Like Camo. the most attacking MC of the 3. If he could play in that position, i think we should reconsider sending him on a loan...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ekdal actually played regularly in the Swedish league when he was 17 years old.
He was mainly sub, and it was like 13-14 games in a very low level. Doesnt mean much as an experience, especially as he was nothing more then average in these games too. He is rated for more then those games.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
He was mainly sub, and it was like 13-14 games in a very low level. Doesnt mean much as an experience, especially as he was nothing more then average in these games too. He is rated for more then those games.
No he played 15 games and then got injured. I remember him cuz I saw the first game of the season against Djurgården and he was really good. He was one of BPs best players when fit that season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)