Iago Falqué (70 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Spain looked really lightweight and ran out of ideas, although they did have two chances to equalise. France were the better team. They just looked more athletic and dangerous, Maxime Partouche from PSG was good on the right wing.

Iago looked better when he went to the right, he cut inside a lot but they try to play too perfectly, like the full Spain side before they had good strikers :D Actually France took their left back off because he was having a tough time, then Iago was switched back to the left wing where he was quieter, as were Spain in general.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
how did the match end?
france 1 - 0 spain.

Spain looked really lightweight and ran out of ideas, although they did have two chances to equalise. France were the better team. They just looked more athletic and dangerous, Maxime Partouche from PSG was good on the right wing.

Iago looked better when he went to the right, he cut inside a lot but they try to play too perfectly, like the full Spain side before they had good strikers :D Actually France took their left back off because he was having a tough time, then Iago was switched back to the left wing where he was quieter, as were Spain in general.
:tup:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Did Germany win this tourno to yet? :D

Spain after dominating these levels, are bit in a downhill it seems, with U-17, 19 and 21 levels.

But most important, I hope Iago stays in our squad :)

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
man it pisses me off that he got 5-10min max today

putting my self in his shoes with such a score it must be frustrating to be given 5 min to do sthing cuz thats simply not enuf

and it showed that he wasnt too happy bout it with his tackling right after he came on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)