Iago Falqué (66 Viewers)

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006

http://juventuscalcio.blogspot.com/2009/05/pictures-juventus-training-6-5-09.html

He's always training with the squad it would be nice to see him get a game in the coming weeks
the guy on the right is marchionni???? he looks like him...

about iago now, the kid may have a great future. his main position is amc from what i know and we already have diego and gio for this position. but if the can play as an mc, maybe ferrara can give him some chances. the kid seems to be a great talent and it will be a mistake not to use him...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No he hasnt gone on loan there, so far he isnt being loaned anywhere, and not much speculation for loan destinations, unlike all of the other primaveras.

There is a little chance he migh stay on for first squad, but I hear that we might need to pay Barca 2m if he play, though dont know all the factors for that clause, vbut that might be a reason why he hasnt played a single 2nd for first squad (when Ariaudo, Daud, Esposito, Immobile have).

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
hes 19 hmm, he should be loaned out IMO. at least he can get some experience. hopefully he can be trained into a cm. as an am he wont get too much of a chance. did daud go on loan?

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Is Iago playing for spains u19s todays? its on eurosport once the swimming is over.

edit: just checked uefa.com he is starting here is the official line up

Spain

1 De Gea
2 Pérez
3 Morgado
4 Pulido
5 Rochela
6 Oriol
7 Jordi
8 Sielva
9 San Martin
11 Falqué
14 Alcántara

Bench

13 Mariño
10 Mérida
12 Nacho
15 Alonso
16 Canales
17 Ruiz
18 Aquino

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Is that stream working for you lads? I'm not even gettin any video-window. Just a page where it says 'U19 Turkey-Spain LIVE'. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)