Iago Falqué (75 Viewers)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Has anyone found any video of Iago playing for our youth team since he signed??? A compilation??? He has looked very talented, when I have seen him play, and I agree, he deserves a chance, especially with how poorly we are playing presently...Take the old boys out, lets start a game with Gio on the left and Iago on the right, marchiso and Nedved in the middle...

xkorpyon

Jan 13, 2008
Has anyone found any video of Iago playing for our youth team since he signed??? A compilation??? He has looked very talented, when I have seen him play, and I agree, he deserves a chance, especially with how poorly we are playing presently...Take the old boys out, lets start a game with Gio on the left and Iago on the right, marchiso and Nedved in the middle...
Only in our dreams!!
Giovinco doesn't even play and he is a notable player!!!

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
It is incredibly risky to throw a youngster into a struggling team.

It can do the team and the player more harm than good.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
It can also prove a master stroke...If we are stuck to third place, with no hope left to grab second, no chance to drop down to fourth place...the risk is massively lessened. So in that scenario, give em a pop...We have the wrong mentality with our youngsters. We bring them through far too slowly. Gio is now what 22 ish???? Had he been in england, by now he would be an established first team player, not because they are more needy of fresh blood, but because he would have been given the chance to show what he can do many years ago, rather than used sparingly as backup for a 36 year old.

dogsarecute

Aug 7, 2008
It can also prove a master stroke...If we are stuck to third place, with no hope left to grab second, no chance to drop down to fourth place...the risk is massively lessened. So in that scenario, give em a pop...We have the wrong mentality with our youngsters. We bring them through far too slowly. Gio is now what 22 ish???? Had he been in england, by now he would be an established first team player, not because they are more needy of fresh blood, but because he would have been given the chance to show what he can do many years ago, rather than used sparingly as backup for a 36 year old.
It will work in England. The fans trust that whatever Alex Ferguson does will turn out good in the end. Liverpool and Arsenal fans can take losses because they know they are rebuilding. Juventus fans demand wins. When De Ceglie makes a mistake on Sunday, there were calls that he should not play anymore. Similarly, the fans asked that Criscito be sent on loan to get more experience after the game against Roma because they cannot afford more mistakes while the player is learning. The no-experiment mentality is not conducive for the development of young players and great care must be taken to nurture them properly. Giovinco is lucky that he has a massive reputation so the fans are willing to give him more chances.

Dec 26, 2004
It will work in England. The fans trust that whatever Alex Ferguson does will turn out good in the end. Liverpool and Arsenal fans can take losses because they know they are rebuilding. Juventus fans demand wins. When De Ceglie makes a mistake on Sunday, there were calls that he should not play anymore. Similarly, the fans asked that Criscito be sent on loan to get more experience after the game against Roma because they cannot afford more mistakes while the player is learning. The no-experiment mentality is not conducive for the development of young players and great care must be taken to nurture them properly. Giovinco is lucky that he has a massive reputation so the fans are willing to give him more chances.
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)