Iago Falqué (114 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He came on as a substitute today and I guess he flew off after that!

Great finish for his goal.

Not really noticed Iago, although I cannot make out numbers on my screen, what position is he playing?

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
He came on as a substitute today and I guess he flew off after that!

Great finish for his goal.

Not really noticed Iago, although I cannot make out numbers on my screen, what position is he playing?
He started off on the left wing. He's started floating all around now though.
At the very start he got the ball off one of the Iran players and dribbled into their box. He got tackled and hasn't done much since.

Giovinco20

Juventini Forever
Nov 24, 2008
"My dream is to make history with Juve, I'm practicing hard every day to make this happen," Iago was quoted as saying by Marca. "Things are going well here. Being far from my family is difficult, but this was an opportunity I could not refuse."

Iago then had praise for some of his teammates and his coach Clacudio Ranieri.

"[Alessandro] Del Piero and [Pavel] Nedved are champions. With the ball at their feet they are genius, but they are also ordinary people and very humble. With Ranieri i have a normal relationship, I try to follow his provisions during traning very closely.

"I don't know when my debut in the first team will be. It could be very soon, it could be in a year or two. That is the coach's decision," concluded the Spaniar

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Falqué: "The jump I still see the first team far"

One of the big promises is Iago Falqué (04/04/1990) of the Spanish soccer. The Galician soccer player, after seven periods in the categories of the Barcelona, has had to look for his future far from our borders. Nothing more and neither more nor less than in the Juventus. The Img player, at his 18 years, dazzles in the 'Spring' of the Italian set with his big vision of game and clarity in the last meters. Ranieri has already summoned him with the first team but it still has not made debut. The jump in one of the big ones of Europe is close, very close.

How does the adaptation process go in Turin? What is what has been made more complicated to you in these first months?

The things are going out well, I am playing well with the Spring and am scoring goals. I even already have gone summoned with the first team therefore I cannot complain. Perhaps the most difficult thing is to be far from the family but well, there are things of the soccer, this opportunity arose and it could not push it back.

Your grandfather has gone away to Turin to begin a hand and to make company to you...

Yes, it has come with me and it is a big support for me. Always to have a relative with you helps you very much in the adaptation process. The true thing is that it has facilitated very much my stay to me here.

How is it every day of Iago when it is not on field?

As any person who plays football, that devotes himself to this. I am going to train and then since it depends, a few days I remain at home and others I go to the center of buys. Sometimes I go to the movies but well, not every day I do the same. Normally we train only one time so I have left enough free time.

You play in the team Spring of the Juve, but you train in the first team. How are Del Piero, Nevded and company?

There are weeks that I go with the first team and am even summoned. I believe that they are very normal persons, geniuses with the ball in the feet but very humble. It surprises when you train with them the domain that they have of the ball. They are kind and they help me very much in my progression.

Do you speak normally with Ranieri? What is on what he comments to you? If it is possible to know skylight...

It is a relation like that of any player with his trainer. Occasionally it helps me and it is always grateful. It tries that I improved in the aspects that I need and I pay a lot of attention to his indications.

There has always existed the belief of which the trainings in Italy are much harder than in Spain. Is it like that?

I believe that not. I have not been in Spain with the first team but I believe that it depends on the parties load, when neither there are many hard physical exercises can be done. Yes it is true that he trains loudly and that the people are very professional, but I believe that in Spain something similar happens.

You are sprouting in the branch of the Italian set and you have already gone summoned with the first staff: Do you see close the jump to the first team?

I believe that to make debut can happen in any moment. Giving the jump and being really, to tell with minutes is more complicated. This is what I want and for what worked but at the moment it is complicated. Perhaps in one year or two, when they consider opportunely. I it see little background although in the soccer it is never known.

Only another Spanish (Luis del Sol) it has gone so far as to enter a call of this club. Do you believe that you can do history with the Juve?

It is my sleep. To try it at least. This is what I would like, to be able to obtain it, but at the moment little background stays. Let's hope that yes, I am uniting for it.

I know that you will say to me that your future happens for the Juve, and more having a contract of four periods with them, but: have you thought to return to Spain in a future?

The Spanish League is very nice and Spain is my house, but well, it is never known. I hope to triumph here and be many years in the Juve because that will mean that I have done the things well.

You went away of the Barca after seven periods in the low categories. One mentioned in his moment that it was because Luis Enrique wanted to do an experienced team. What was what they said to you?

It was rather for wear. There were many years and there were several things with which it was not agreeing much, so I decided to accept the offer of the Juve and to go away. Perhaps be a little what you mention, that Luis Enrique loved players with experience and I was still a juvenile one. But there are things that happen in the soccer and it is necessary to respect it. Each one has his tastes and before that it is not possible to do anything.

For útlimo, give to me your favorites for the Italian League and the Spaniard.

In Italy the competition is more even that in Spain, where the Barcelona seems to have her put on the right track but it is not possible to assure yet anything. Seeing what it is spending with Madrid and how the championship is playing the Barca he seems directed, but it is not possible to discard anything. But yes, my favorite in Spain is the Barcelona. In the Calcium, logically, my favorite is the Juve but it is going to be complicated because the Inter also is very strong.

The full interview from Marca the translation was done with a online translator and is not 100%

http://www.marca.com/2009/01/23/futbol/futbol_internacional/espanoles_mundo/1232704682.html

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I have seen some flashes of brilliance from the spaniard in highlights of primavera games, but its hard to judge his quality against kids, when we all want to see him play against men. Perhaps, as with Ekdal, Daud and Immobile, we will see him get a handful of minutes for the first team, if we can pound anyone enough to make it safe to blood the youngsters...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)