Iago Falqué (39 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
he scored a hat trick today for the primavera who won 6-0 against grosseto, without ariaudo and esposito
Woh, biggiest win yet, and amazing by Iago. cant wait til that game is updated in the highlights here:

http://www.paolo65.com/primavera/primavera.htm

But the primavera winning without vital players isnt nothing new, they are quite stacked in quality it seems. Once 6 vital starters were missing, injury, NT or with first team, but then bench players like Giuseppe Giovinco, Ciurco and others stepped and owned the opposition. Pretty interesting primavera team.

so far pretty dominant regardless of who plays, except the Parma game (and that, even losing, they dominated the game and had all the chances, stopped by a great Parma gk).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
At times he is, at times he isnt. They have alot of AMs/wingers/forwards, Rossi, Iago, Esposito, Daud, Curcio, G.Giovinco (or he plays CM?) and so on. I think 3-4 of them play at the same time (behind Immobile as prima punta, he scores in EVERY game...). With Esposito and Iago being the deadliest of the bunch (Daud at the beginning, but havent seen him playing for a while).

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
At times he is, at times he isnt. They have alot of AMs/wingers/forwards, Rossi, Iago, Esposito, Daud, Curcio, G.Giovinco (or he plays CM?) and so on. I think 3-4 of them play at the same time (behind Immobile as prima punta, he scores in EVERY game...). With Esposito and Iago being the deadliest of the bunch (Daud at the beginning, but havent seen him playing for a while).
i still dont think high of the primavera level and i would be more satisfied if our biggest talents got a shot in serie b or even c, which are way stronger than primavera champioship. ascoli has one of the strongest primavera sides between the serie a and serie b, but the leader of their attack gauracs, who have scored pretty much goals this season, isnt anything special and probably wouldn`t make it at serie b team.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
i still dont think high of the primavera level and i would be more satisfied if our biggest talents got a shot in serie b or even c, which are way stronger than primavera champioship. ascoli has one of the strongest primavera sides between the serie a and serie b, but the leader of their attack gauracs, who have scored pretty much goals this season, isnt anything special and probably wouldn`t make it at serie b team.
I know the low level it helds, but its interesting that that there are several interesting players in this Primavera batch. How they will do in senior footie is still up for grabs, but there seems to be few talented players then usual around in this years team.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Lets scrap the Primavera then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)