Iago Falqué (87 Viewers)

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
And how did you come to the conclusion that Iago is not a great talent?
How did you know that he is crap?? And he will only be a decent player for Albinolefe???

This boy surely has some talent. He was one of the best prospects of the second team of barca. And if you ask why barca didn't keep him, i ll tell you to look just what happend with piquet and fabregas. They were not good? It's just that barca's system with talents is a complete mess with. We have seen it a lot of times in the past...

In addition to that i have seen many conversations in some Barca forums and Manchester forums that said many good things for this guy...

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
How did you know that he is crap?? And he will only be a decent player for Albinolefe???

This boy surely has some talent. He was one of the best prospects of the second team of barca. And if you ask why barca didn't keep him, i ll tell you to look just what happend with piquet and fabregas. They were not good? It's just that barca's system with talents is a complete mess with. We have seen it a lot of times in the past...

In addition to that i have seen many conversations in some Barca forums and Manchester forums that said many good things for this guy...
What?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its like you two are speaking a different languages. You are agreeing with him, but Sad statue seems to think you are saying he doesnt have much talent, while you were questioning the opposite.

And it will be interesting to see the primavera season start soon, we have a nice little team.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
let the kid play at primavera...score a dozen goals..twice of assists..and then to juve's first....if not....oof to albinoleffe with him :))

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Its like you two are speaking a different languages. You are agreeing with him, but Sad statue seems to think you are saying he doesnt have much talent, while you were questioning the opposite.

And it will be interesting to see the primavera season start soon, we have a nice little team.
Sorry Arif. I didn't see the "not" before the "a great talent" in your post and i was trying to convice you that he may have some talent... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jul 15, 2006
Just watched the entirety of the video, damn, this guys got skill. I don't quite know how our board managed to convince him to come here over other more lucrative offers. He could be our long-term solution for our creativity problems along with Giovinco, as he can make it big. If he learns well and gets help and translations in Spanish from Mauro and David iHope he'll be a successful first-team player for us.

memo

Nov 18, 2005
his granpha says that now that iago is on juve he is a juve fan xD

hope be become a great juve player
i wish him and ekdal the best

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)