i want to be promoted (2 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
if i was him i'd choose you after the rest of the members leave.:devil:

P.S.neither Gray nor goat nor anyone out there deserves to be mod as much as i do:greedy:

(but i'll be modest and i wont be mod.)

Buy on AliExpress.com

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
I think that there are few Milanisti here that are worth considering for promotion.....You know, sign of goodwill and so on ...:D

And they also have experience with presidents, prime ministers and so on, so they could contribute greatly :angel::D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
OK, your first NEXT slip up. You're going town. You're going waaaaydown to Chinatown :devil:
Mate, I have so much credit and contacts. I'm not going anywhere and if you ever DO become a mod, I'll be your superior! :evil::D

++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
Now now mate, stop running yourself down all the time..you're really a very good mod :)

:howler:

:D
You bastard. Don't post for months and decide to break that pattern just to make fun of me. :lazy::D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ferrari^M ] ++
*Gyubrush's voice*
I wanna be a president

:D
:touched: Thank you Ferrari. Few people appreciated that post, but I can assure you, I did :D Guybrush RULES!

++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++

You bastard. Don't post for months and decide to break that pattern just to make fun of me. :lazy::D
Well he had to wait for something worth posting, and i don't think he could possibly have chosen a better time ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)