I think yall bash your players a lil too much! (1 Viewer)

K10

Jul 12, 2002
Come on guys. After one measly performance by a player you automatically want him out.

At one point Zambrotta was considered to be total crap. Couldn't defend nor attack. Yall all wanted him out.

Now he is being praised like a god. He is simply irreplaceable now.

Another one, Camaronesi. Yall all praised him like God at the begining. He was then irreplaceable and when Inter was interested in him yall never wanted him out. Now yall do.

Damn. It's hard to please some of you guys huh?

You gotta give players the time needed. Camo showed you what he could do, what? you will sell him then regret when he shows his skills in some other team?

At least yall didn't do that with Nedved. He was disappointing at the first but yall gave him the time and look what he turned out to be.

Trezeguet now. Top scorer last season right? Had injuries this season and was off form. He is crap now then?

I am probably one of the few if any Zaleyata fans around. Okay, not really a big fan but I damn well know his potential and think he can be usefull. When would yall realise this? When Juve sell him to Perugia then he will shine?

Di Viao. Damn. At Parma I was like, this kid gotta be in the Azzurri squad. He was brilliant.
He played badly this season. Does not mean he is worthless. Look at his price tag. He has to be worth something. He just lacks confidence probably cause fans did not give him a chance.

There are more but I am done. Don't know why I started this thread. Kinda crazy sometimes.

Ohh. I was not exactly referring to any and everyone. It is just something I picked up at my stay here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
When would yall realise this? When Juve sell him to Perugia then he will shine?
Actually he shall be gone on loan.

Thing is, just cos it's your team, you can't look at them only in a subjective manner. You have to be objective, and whoever criticizes the players is doing so objectively.

If they deserve praise, then let them be praised.
If they deserve critcism, then let them be criticized ;)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
well, if players are performing crap I see no reason why we shouldn't be able to criticise them. Take Zambrotta for instance. I criticised him a lot earlier in the season, he deserved it back then he was playing awful. on his current form, I have mostly praise for him. It all depends on how they are performing its only natural to get on a player's back if he's playing shite, its a right we have as fans.

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
As a newbie on the Juve fan block, I only have this season to judge people by. So from this season alone, I can't see what all the hype about Treze is. But maybe he'll come back to form, who knows. And maybe he won't.

Certainly though, we come down on people a little harsh sometimes. I like Di Vaio, I was actually disappointed when he lost his first team spot. I like Zalayeta, and I think he's a good sport to be happy sitting on the bench and occasionally bailing us out. I don't know what happened to Camo recently, but when I think of him, I think of him as a pretty masterful guy.

I don't quite know what I'm trying to say here, aside from that generally I am proud of our players and have confidence in them as I saw them at their best.

OP
K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++

Actually he shall be gone on loan.

Thing is, just cos it's your team, you can't look at them only in a subjective manner. You have to be objective, and whoever criticizes the players is doing so objectively.

If they deserve praise, then let them be praised.
    If they deserve critcism, then let them be criticized ;)
    I'm a Laziale just for the record :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
    Come on guys. After one measly performance by a player you automatically want him out.

At one point Zambrotta was considered to be total crap. Couldn't defend nor attack. Yall all wanted him out.

Now he is being praised like a god. He is simply irreplaceable now.

Another one, Camaronesi. Yall all praised him like God at the begining. He was then irreplaceable and when Inter was interested in him yall never wanted him out. Now yall do.

Damn. It's hard to please some of you guys huh?

You gotta give players the time needed. Camo showed you what he could do, what? you will sell him then regret when he shows his skills in some other team?

At least yall didn't do that with Nedved. He was disappointing at the first but yall gave him the time and look what he turned out to be.

Trezeguet now. Top scorer last season right? Had injuries this season and was off form. He is crap now then?

I am probably one of the few if any Zaleyata fans around. Okay, not really a big fan but I damn well know his potential and think he can be usefull. When would yall realise this? When Juve sell him to Perugia then he will shine?

Di Viao. Damn. At Parma I was like, this kid gotta be in the Azzurri squad. He was brilliant.
    He played badly this season. Does not mean he is worthless. Look at his price tag. He has to be worth something. He just lacks confidence probably cause fans did not give him a chance.

There are more but I am done. Don't know why I started this thread. Kinda crazy sometimes.

Ohh. I was not exactly referring to any and everyone. It is just something I picked up at my stay here.
    :thumb:

point taken :)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    i agree with you

i mean its okay to say "look camoranesi (for example) played a very bad match something must be happening to him)

but not say "camoranesi had a really bad match he doesnt deserve to be in juve anymore sell him"

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++

I'm a Laziale just for the record :D
    Heck, no woder you don't like to bash players. It will simply be too tiring to do that with squad of underachievers in Lazio.;):D.
    But credit to your players, there have picked up.:).

As for your support on Di Vaio, could it possibly be that Di Vaio was former Lazio youth product?;).

As for Zala, I am :eek: that there is someone outside Juventini who values his ability.:)

OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #10
    ++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
    Heck, no woder you don't like to bash players. It will simply be too tiring to do that with squad of underachievers in Lazio.;):D.
    But credit to your players, there have picked up.:).

As for your support on Di Vaio, could it possibly be that Di Vaio was former Lazio youth product?;).

As for Zala, I am :eek: that there is someone outside Juventini who values his ability.:)
    Lol about the Lazio bashing part :D Lazio fans did it too. Not me though. Lopez, Fiore, Mendieata, Liverani all got it. As for Lopez and Fiore, they proved them wrong. Mendy well he's out and I still feel sorry for Liverani. I find him an excellent player, just not given the chance.

Imagine, being the only black player in a club that has alot of racist fans and getting booed not for your performance, but for your colour. I don't blame him for his poor performances.

Oh, Di Vaio was a Lazio youth product yes. Just looked what he did for Parma :thumb:

On Zala, I actually think that the outsiders do appreciate him more than Juventini themselves. I don't know why.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)