"I support Muslims who love freedom" (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
you are basically just making over exaggerated radical posts that achieve nothing but further your image of stupidity and are probably the only one claiming that one side did everything while the other side did nothing. you are literally the equivalent of an al qaeda to atheism. religion gave nothing but wars is an extremely radical statement that basically lumps you in the same category as religious extremists.

proving the earth is 4 billion years old doesn't prove anything besides proving the earth is 4 billion years old. the bible is not supposed to be taken literally when it says 4000 years or whatever.

oh but wait rus reply:

'yeah but in bible says 4000 years old then now everything is false :rofl:'

oh yeah science did not create the earth btw
Holy wars, hundred and hundred killed people for nothing, just because they were smart enough not to believe in bible or Quran, and how many people died because of radical atheists? Zero. Absolutely zero.

- - - Updated - - -

I support Muslims who ignore Rus in this thread.
They have nothing to tell, they know that I'm right

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4383881 said:
Holy wars, hundred and hundred killed people for nothing, just because they were smart enough not to believe in bible or Quran, and how many people died because of radical atheists? Zero. Absolutely zero.
:lol:

your dear leader

etc

- - - Updated - - -

http://listverse.com/2010/06/05/10-people-who-give-atheism-a-bad-name/

some more in the list

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Stalin was the religious man :sergio: why you are so dumb :sergio:

Muhsin Khan 98:6
Indeed, they who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture and the polytheists will be in the fire of Hell, abiding eternally therein. Those are the worst of creatures.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

your dear leader

etc

- - - Updated - - -

http://listverse.com/2010/06/05/10-people-who-give-atheism-a-bad-name/

some more in the list
Romans ? Seriously ? :rofl:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USSR_anti-religious_campaign_(1928–41)

The campaign began in 1929, with the drafting of new legislation that severely prohibited religious activities and called for a heightened attack on religion in order to further disseminate atheism.This had been preceded in 1928 at the fifteenth party congress, where Joseph Stalin criticized the party for failure to produce more active and persuasive anti-religious propaganda.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_stalin#Religion_2

Although raised in the Georgian Orthodox faith, Stalin was an atheist.
- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4383906 said:
Let's bet on the 1000$ that he was religious man, stop to believe in everything that you see on internet :lol: fucking no lifer :lol:
yes, let's believe biased russian teachers who say stalin caused no deaths and was a great man. I know you're just scared to say anything bad about him since it is a crime to under defamation laws.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
maybe that one instance is wrong, but still there are many examples such as stalin etc.
I think so, although I don't know individuals in depth. I think the point Rus is trying to make is contrasting deaths caused directly by religious conflict, as opposed to say, deaths caused by a conflict in religion and irreligion. Rather than directly atheist regime totals (Mao, for example).

It's a bizarre comparison to make, anyway, as there are no directly atheist states to start an 'irreligious war'. Imagine it, it could happen in the future, but would be bizarre today, and even more so in the past.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4383934 said:
keep to embarrass yourself comrade

I think so, although I don't know individuals in depth. I think the point Rus is trying to make is contrasting deaths caused directly by religious conflict, as opposed to say, deaths caused by a conflict in religion and irreligion. Rather than directly atheist regime totals (Mao, for example).

It's a bizarre comparison to make, anyway, as there are no directly atheist states to start an 'irreligious war'. Imagine it, it could happen in the future, but would be bizarre today, and even more so in the past.
did you see that ussr anti-religion link? I don't see why religious conflict would be considered worse or different than murdering people because they had faith.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Juventino[RUS];4383881 said:
Google Encyclopedia or Wars, out of 1763 wars Philipp and Axelrod have compiled, 123 were of religious nature and out of them massive 66 were Islamic. So all the other religions put together are responsible for 3.23% of wars. Sure, its awful, but I think Stalin's regime alone probably caused more death than all the crusades put together, mainly because there were way less people on earth back in the day.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Google Encyclopedia or Wars, out of 1763 wars Philipp and Axelrod have compiled, 123 were of religious nature and out of them massive 66 were Islamic. So all the other religions put together are responsible for 3.23% of wars. Sure, its awful, but I think Stalin's regime alone probably caused more death than all the crusades put together, mainly because there were way less people on earth back in the day.
day after day Muslims are killing each other in the holy war, count every terrorist attack too

- - - Updated - - -

keep to embarrass yourself comrade

did you see that ussr anti-religion link? I don't see why religious conflict would be considered worse or different than murdering people because they had faith.
Stalin never ordered to kill anyone because of their faith in god

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Juventino[RUS];4384843 said:
day after day Muslims are killing each other in the holy war, count every terrorist attack too
And I think no one is trying to say that radical islam is wrong. What I'm trying to say, you can't blame Bible for violence.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4384843 said:
Stalin never ordered to kill anyone because of their faith in god
To be fair, we can't hold that against him. He killed people for virtually everything else, it's impossible to cover everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)