I saw...... (1 Viewer)

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

So you're saying you've never met a celebrity in a dream? Or someone made up entirely?

Not necessarily IMO, I've met some pretty questionable people in my dreams
tell me about it.. if I see some strange folks in my dream next time, I will yell at them.. "what the **** are you doin in my dream..?"

oh, btw... congrats for being a mod gray.. :thumb:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I had a dream one night that I was in the desert, and I saw UFO's flying around. I tried to run away, but they were everywhere. I was scared as hell. Then, I walked into an abandoned laboratory, and there were signs everywhere saying something like "Warning: Biohazardous Waste". There were overflowing barrels everywhere of some liquid, with empty Bio suits laying around. Then I walked out of the underground labs, and UFO's were still flying around. Then I woke up. Weird ass dream.....

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I had a dream that Moggi sold Maresca to Fiorentina, it was starting to become August, and we still had major holes in our transfer season. And I woke up screaming...

...because I realized I was already awake. :eek:

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

Who or what is dangermouse? :confused:
Dangermouse.

Mightymouse

Actually the dream is alittle like Andys (Had UFOs:D).
(WARNING: This is weird as hell)

When it started I was walking around a supermarket. I soon realised everyone else had dissapeared, I went up to the checkout and there was noone there. I went outside and saw UFOs flying around, about 6 of them, but they were like the usual UFOs, they were like something produced by humans. People were getting killed outside. People were lined up and one by one decapitated. Their bodys were then put into their shopping trolley and the shopping trolleys put into formation.

(I woke up for a few seconds at this point. When I wake up I go back to sleep asap to finish the dream. Only thing is the dream always goes weird after this point.)

I found myself inside the supermarket again, I was inside the office. The supermarket became the supermarket I used to work in. I checked the cameras, there are only inside cameras and no external cameras at this supermarket. The people who had been killing people were trying to force open the door. I realised the killers were actually people I have known from my past. People I hate. I girl i got into a fight with when I was a kid, the guy that I saw kill a pigeon in Liverpool city centre (i hate pigeons, but that was sick, he just stamped on it, there were kids around and the kids started to cry), my enemy (the person that ive never liked for no aparent reason) and my father (first time i dreamt about that son of a....).

Anyways I ran to the back of the supermarket, into the storage area. There I bumped into DANGERMOUSE and MIGHTYMOUSE. Ok it wasnt like a big hero thing. I was scared of them, I thought i was going to die. They werent like the cartoon way they really are, and they were nice and cute, they looked mean and were dressed in plain black clothes.

(Kinda weird that DangerMouse and MightyMouse would hook up to save me, and also weird that until that dream I forgot both even existed, I only watched those shows a few times as a very young kid. Funny how things stay in your head)

So DM and MM give me a sword. It was heavy and I could hardly hold it. I tied it to my hand for some reason. We went out into the supermarket again, were theyre were now hundreds of 'killers'. DM, MM started a masacre. I ran past these people to get to the original killers that I recognised earlier. I found them all except my father near the checkouts. I attacked them all immediately. Each dissapearing as i cut them.

I ran back to were DM and MM wear and found they had killed everyone also. MM had also been killed. I went into the office to check the cameras to see were my father had went to. I never found him. DM and I left the supermarket, there wasnt anyone outside, the trolleys had also dissapeared. The dream completely changed and I found myself having sex with someone. I realised it was Dangermouse and woke up immediately :D :eek:

(Ok so it wasnt exactly a dream, more a nightmare.

Well except the sex with Dangermouse, he was pretty good :D Just joking there.

It was also weird because I usually only wake up when im having a nightmare and when i sleep it does turn weird, but changes into a dream. In this instance it was not that bad until i woke, then when i went back to sleep it went crazy. Interesting though :D )

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I had the Danger Mouse theme song as my ringtone for ages :thumb:

You're a bloody weirdo River... not that I didn't know already, but now it's set in stone :)

You're not too healthy either Andy ;)

River

Jun 15, 2004
What you had sex with Mickey? :D

I had the Danger Mouse theme song as my ringtone for ages :thumb:
:cool: Id get it but i keep my phone on vibbbbrate :p

You're a bloody weirdo River... not that I didn't know already, but now it's set in stone :)
Ah come on its only a dream. How can dreams have an effect on rating on your weirdo-meter?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Fair enough, but at least she's human and she looks real :)

I've always thought Jessica Rabbit was great :embarass:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)