I saw...... (1 Viewer)

River

Jun 15, 2004
Dreams fascinate me. Well me own dreams. I recommend loading up on cheese before sleeping, and keeping a notebook close so you can write down about your dream if you wake up in the middle. Chances are you always forget in the morning. The crap I wake up to sometimes is friggin outta control :D

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
oh dear were gonna have to call in some sort of correction facility to deal with all these addicts..its not healthy u kno :D
Hey John #10, will you please keep your signature for some time. I have a feeling Capello will regret saying that. :)

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
You guys are weird and scary...i never had a dream about any of the members...maybe i will,someday :D
if you dreamt (Don) of someone (Fabi) ....that means you are thinking about her alot ...:D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
How can you dream about forum members?! sorry but you dont even know them really.
So you're saying you've never met a celebrity in a dream? Or someone made up entirely?
++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
that also means you really wanna meet that person for real
Not necessarily IMO, I've met some pretty questionable people in my dreams

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

So you're saying you've never met a celebrity in a dream? Or someone made up entirely?

Not necessarily IMO, I've met some pretty questionable people in my dreams
yeah well... of course ive meet up with these people like celebs in my dreams. I guess you are right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)