i need many and many friends from juve fans forever (1 Viewer)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Bentley Majedsworth ] ++

you call that a solid basis to "HAVE to say welcome?" :rolleyes:

your rude reply was useless. it defeats the whole purpose of your "welcome."

It's a shame that when he/she gets over the "patheticness" and becomes more used to the forums and online interractions, you'll still act like an asshole.

Welcome to the forums... :)
You just a have to seek an argument with someone,dont you?
i mean if alex samatar got offended or something of the sort,then he can speak for himself.
talk about being nosy.:rolleyes:

welcome alex,i hope you enjoy your stay in these forums.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Bentley Majedsworth ] ++

you call that a solid basis to "HAVE to say welcome?" :rolleyes:

your rude reply was useless. it defeats the whole purpose of your "welcome."

It's a shame that when he/she gets over the "patheticness" and becomes more used to the forums and online interractions, you'll still act like an asshole.
OOOoooh.... I think im gonna cry!!

Get over yourself...

And please dont throw your pathetic insults at me kiddy

Sep 28, 2002
wtf is wrong with you people? it looks like now everyone has got have someone to insult and hate. where's the love?

:stress: me of all the people to say that... z, give it up to you, time for hippy thread.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

OOOoooh.... I think im gonna cry!!

Get over yourself...

And please dont throw your pathetic insults at me kiddy

Unlike you, I dont throw insults for petty stupid reasons....you showed lack of respect for someone who has done nothing to you. My post was merely a slap in the face that should wake you up. I may be younger than you, but i'd wish you'd show a bit more wisdom and grace.

PS, I havn't heard that first line since I was in Junior High. brings back memories... :touched:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
what irony?
The irony, my dear fred, was that Majed was just telling Paul to be a bit nicer to the guy, and you had nothing to do with this thread, then you came in here saying "Majed, you just have to go around picking fights, don't ya?", without realising that you ewre essentially starting something with Majed :LOL:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

The irony, my dear fred, was that Majed was just telling Paul to be a bit nicer to the guy, and you had nothing to do with this thread, then you came in here saying "Majed, you just have to go around picking fights, don't ya?", without realising that you ewre essentially starting something with Majed :LOL:
:embarass:
well it is sickening the way he never minds his own business.

wait a minute its also sickening the way i manage to argue for the slightest of reasons,right?
looks like we're tied:groan:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
hi :down:i am new in this neighbourhoood but nobody gave me any sugar. please give me some sugar, with a note that said "sorry for not giving you sugar before". also, i would like some chocolate cake with that. i will promptly return the sugar tuesday. the cake i will keep.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)