I must watch that! (1 Viewer)

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
What films out there do you really want to watch that you've not seen allready?

Mine are:

Se7en
Stand by me
Dog day afternoon
City of god
Apocalypse now
Saving private ryan
Shindler's list
Glengarry Glen Ross
LOTR- return of the king

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
kill bill :volume 2
ehehehe :excited:

I can probably get my grubby hands on a copy of any movie out there, but the ones I actually wanna watch 'properly':

The Return of the King
The Passion of Christ

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
Brazil (old)
Mystic River
*Master & Commander
Kill Bill (both)
*Cruel Intentions
21 Grams
Lost in translation

preddy much all of that they will never show in Malaysia except for the '*' ones

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
whats yours?

Barney in Wonderland?

but make sure you watch it with your parents, so that you wont get scared by the action scenes

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
Right now I cant wait to see:

Return of th king
Kill Bill
Underworld
The magdalene sisters
Dogville
I'd recommend against Underworld. It's not as bad as the critics said, but then they did slate it. It's pretty mediocre - the kind of thing you might watch on tv if you were bored one evening.

@Martin:
I really liked Kill Bill, but it's definately a matter of taste. Bits of it had the audience in stitches when I went to see it. Other people thought it was a bit crap. I'd recommend you go see it just to find which side of the fence you land on!

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

I'd recommend against Underworld. It's not as bad as the critics said, but then they did slate it. It's pretty mediocre - the kind of thing you might watch on tv if you were bored one evening.

@Martin:
I really liked Kill Bill, but it's definately a matter of taste. Bits of it had the audience in stitches when I went to see it. Other people thought it was a bit crap. I'd recommend you go see it just to find which side of the fence you land on!

About Underworld: really? I've been told, that it can be really scary, when I go to the cinema to watch it :undecide:

I want to see Kill Bill so much, and people warned me that this is really really bloody movie...

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
I want to see Kill Bill so much, and people warned me that this is really really bloody movie...
It's really bloody, but in a totally over the top way that makes it far less offensive to watch than it might have been. A chopped off arm gushes blood like a fountain gushes water. It's quite funny at times.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++
you didnt like the part at the guitar shop in Pulp Fiction then huh
Worse... I dont remember that part at all :stress:

The only movie of Tarantino, which I found really :yuck: <-- stomach reaction, was Reservoir Dogs and the scene, when some guy was cutting of an ear from some other guy... :yuck:

Sep 28, 2002
you cant actually see how he does that. i have a dvd which has two shots of that ear scene in different angles. too bad i cant find them on that bloody dvd :undecide:

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
exactly..there wasnt much blood in that part :undecide:

btw, that was one helluva movie, Reservoir dogs

i have to go and see it again n refresh my memories

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)