i met a GIRL!!! :heart: (15 Viewers)

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++

Yeah I know you do. But it's not like that. I just like hanging out with this girl, I don't even know if I could sleep with her. I might not be able to :D

People have the wrong idea of me because I post alot of crap. And i'm not obcessed with Claire or Emma either. I would turn them both down right now, it' that chick or nothing, forever. Seriously :stuckup:
I believe him.

OP
Gino Genesio

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #416
    ++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++
    Hey Gino,you saw Vanessa today?
    Everyone forgot that this thread started thanx to her.
    no i dident :down:
    but i am sending sms and chat with here on msn all day long wendsday i am gowing to see here :)

ps i sended that sms from chxta, and shé was very happy :D

shé replied: oohhhhh how sweet(in dutch)and that shé cant wait its wendsday and that shé is really happy that shé meeted me :D and than
    Yummy Yummy Yummy i got Love in my Tummy ,sweet kisses vane xXx

:D

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Gino Genesio ] ++

no i dident :down:
    but i am sending sms and chat with here on msn all day long wendsday i am gowing to see here :)

ps i sended that sms from chxta, and shé was very happy :D

shé replied: oohhhhh how sweet(in dutch)and that shé cant wait its wendsday and that shé is really happy that shé meeted me :D and than
    Yummy Yummy Yummy i got Love in my Tummy ,sweet kisses vane xXx

:D
    Wow man,that's great...the new love is on the site,I should say!;)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    How this thread has made 21 pages is way beyond me

Have we all gone lower than low as to critisize ones looks (I didnt see the pic that Gino posted of his "juventina"), throwing each other under the bus over whos good looking, and who looks like a rabid dog..

enough is enough people !!!!

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
    As a matter of fact, I have never seen it any other way around here.

Though if you post, gotta except the good with the bad. Ideally everyone will be nice but that isn't realistic and you shouldn't need a comfort zone anyway. If he likes her, what difference does it make what some fool on a forum thinks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)