i met a GIRL!!! :heart: (14 Viewers)

OP
Gino Genesio

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #381
    ++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
    Sad isn't it?

My chic virtually runs my life now. She's in charge of the places we go to, the house (she moved back to her parents yesterday hough, will be there for a month), finances :scared:.

But the funny thing is this, should she break it off, I'll surely die!
    :D yeah that's sucks the girls are the real maffia :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    The girl is alright looking in my opinion Gino, but no one's opinion but your own should matter. If you think she looks good, then anyone else telling you she is not should just be background noise. Anyway, I wish you all the best of luck! :thumb:

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    Send her this:

Uve won my luv now I luv u.This heart of mine I give 2 u.So keep it safe as i have done.For u have 2 and i have none!
    As a text message. Late at night. I hope she speaks English, or at least that it can be translated directly and the meaning remain intact.

Good luck. :thumb:

OP
    Gino Genesio

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #385
    ++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++
    The girl is alright looking in my opinion Gino, but no one's opinion but your own should matter. If you think she looks good, then anyone else telling you she is not should just be background noise. Anyway, I wish you all the best of luck! :thumb:
    thx man :D thats nice :)
    yea i already telled that shé have to be good looking only in my eyes.
    but some were insulted here that's why i got mad ,nobody deserf to be insulting.
    thx man :)

OP
    Gino Genesio

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #386
    ++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++
    Just tell her you really want to nail her :D Honesty works sometimes :D
    LOL ok man i will tell here that but only if i know here good enough to say that in a funny way like you do :D

Send her this:

As a text message. Late at night. I hope she speaks English, or at least that it can be translated directly and the meaning remain intact.

Good luck. :thumb:
    thx man thats a great line :D
    that was nice man :)
    your girl have a good boyfriend in you :D

finally this is what i wanted with starting the treath
    so juventuz have nice members afterall :)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Gino Genesio ] ++

finally this is what i wanted with starting the treath
    so juventuz have nice members afterall :)
    The best thing in life is to help a man when he really needs it, and for you to start this thread means that you really like that babe, which means that all the help in the world is necessary.

BTW, ignore Jaecole's advice. Yes we all like sex, that is why we are guys, but in life, there's always this special girl for whom sex isn't the ultimate as far as you are concerned.

Case point, myself and Uju. Main attraction is this: I can talk to her 25 hours in a day.

There's this old saying: "Find someone you like talking to. The older you get, the more important that will become. "

Need I elaborate on that?

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    Just saw the pic.

My guy, anyone who says she isn't cute should be shot. You want me to pull the trigger? Won't be my first time:devil:

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005

The best thing in life is to help a man when he really needs it, and for you to start this thread means that you really like that babe, which means that all the help in the world is necessary.

BTW, ignore Jaecole's advice. Yes we all like sex, that is why we are guys, but in life, there's always this special girl for whom sex isn't the ultimate as far as you are concerned.

Case point, myself and Uju. Main attraction is this: I can talk to her 25 hours in a day.

There's this old saying: "Find someone you like talking to. The older you get, the more important that will become. "

Na im serious sometimes it does work for me atleast :D

But yeah if shes your girl thats not the way to go. Incidently I could be doing with some advice myself love doctor Chxta :D

Im still trying to get this chick, I have to or im going to kill myself. I spend too much time thinking about her that I cant do much else. I probably failed my exams because I couldnt focus. See im a sad bastard really :D

OP
    Gino Genesio

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #395

yea man i agree with everything you say some1 were you can talk good with is better than have a babe everybody loves but is just brainless

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004

Im still trying to get this chick, I have to or im going to kill myself. I spend too much time thinking about her that I cant do much else. I probably failed my exams because I couldnt focus. See im a sad bastard really :D
    Nah, I believe you just want to bang her.:D

OP
    Gino Genesio

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #397
    ++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++
    tell the gal ya 1/2 asian, it works :D
    hahahaha :D

Just saw the pic.

My guy, anyone who says she isn't cute should be shot. You want me to pull the trigger? Won't be my first time:devil:
    :) in my eyes i think the same with you but some guys just havent good taste :D

OP
    Gino Genesio

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #398

Na im serious sometimes it does work for me atleast :D

But yeah if shes your girl thats not the way to go. Incidently I could be doing with some advice myself love doctor Chxta :D

LOL

good luck with here i have seen picture and shé is defferent than most girls but that makes here more cuter ;)

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005

Nah, I believe you just want to bang her.:D
    Yeah I know you do. But it's not like that. I just like hanging out with this girl, I don't even know if I could sleep with her. I might not be able to :D

People have the wrong idea of me because I post alot of crap. And i'm not obcessed with Claire or Emma either. I would turn them both down right now, it' that chick or nothing, forever. Seriously :stuckup:

OP
    Gino Genesio

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #400

Yeah I know you do. But it's not like that. I just like hanging out with this girl, I don't even know if I could sleep with her. I might not be able to :D

People have the wrong idea of me because I post alot of crap. And i'm not obcessed with Claire or Emma either. I would turn them both down right now, it' that chick or nothing, forever. Seriously :stuckup:
    everything you sayed is the same for me, just changes some name's :D
    you are the english version of Gino :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)