I know what you did last Friday (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It all started off when Burke walked into Aziz's house with two 30 packs of Busch. After a few drinking games of "Kings", some girls came over from our former high school; Julianne, Amanda, Colleen (boobs), Meghan, and Katie. We played another game of Kings and then went to sleep on the couches.

Burke and I were not tired, so he and I went on a mission. We decided that there was a threat to the community, so we had to take it out. Burke and I moved swiftly with egg grenades out of the base (livingroom) at 0500, then down the street of Aziz's house. We proceeded to find the target, a big brick house with Christmas lights. While I observed the target, Burke observed the street for oncoming patrols. Suddenly a patrol car came up and stopped right near our location, almost as if they had spotted us. I was tempted to engage the car, but then it moved along after just dropping a newspaper. So, we were in the clear to proceed with the direct action. Burke gave the all clear, and I concured. "PRESAIYOU" Burke and I shouted as threw our egg grenades at the target. I proceeded to move to the front door, bang on it, and scream "arrgghhh" at the door to let the occupants know the house is being infiltrated. "Out going" Burke yells for the last grenade, and that was our time to move to the extraction point. The enemy was under attack, so they turned on their lights to signal they were in trouble. So we had to move fast. Burke and I ran across the street into the ditch to wait for cover. Once the all clear was made by Burke, we moved swiftly back to the base. Two targets taken out, and 24 egg grenades used in total. Mission Accomplised.

We saved the community from potential disaster.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 12, 2004
The next day there laid two broken soldiers, hardened by alcohol, and weary of war. Their only scars were on the inside, hungover, and me with a lot less hair.

Aziz's mom didn't know where her eggs had gone for her omlets, and the mission had to remain top secret. It would be only a blank page in a long book riddled with 56 empty beer cans, mis-haps, and young mens' souls.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11
    ++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
    i see,but you're german right?
    No Freddy. He is American like myself. Burke and I both, though, have German decent, or a German background as you would say. I am about a 4th generation and Burke is a 3rd I believe.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #19
    Well this Friday I have a half gallon of Captain Morgans. This stuff is so good.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

No Freddy. He is American like myself. Burke and I both, though, have German decent, or a German background as you would say. I am about a 4th generation and Burke is a 3rd I believe.
    i see:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)