I just bought West Ham United !!! (1 Viewer)

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    I'm just surprised there haven't been huge legal issues with this auction

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    You could have bought Leeds for a fiver yesterday.

Interestingly:
    Seller information
    greedy.terence.brown( 0 )
    Feedback rating: 0 feedback reviews
    Registered 14-Jan-04 in United Kingdom
    Terence is the club chairman, and he's not in the fans' best books right now. They reckon he's only in the game for a quick buck.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
    :LOL: I assume it isn't real.......
    The West Ham thing? Yes, it's a wind-up - who'd call themselves "greedy [myname]"?

Leeds, on the other hand were some 5 days from administration, so I genuinely could have bought them for a fiver. I would have assumed debts of £80,000,000 upwards though!!

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    What i'm surprised at is that ebay has allowed this auction to go ahead. Usually these kinds of things are taken down straight away, especially when there's such blatant legal issues involved

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    Invalid Item

The item you requested ( 3654403403 ) is invalid, still pending, or no longer in our database. Please check the number and try again. If this message persists, the item has either not started and is not yet available for viewing, or has expired and is no longer available.

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    Invalid Item

The item you requested ( 3654403403 ) is invalid, still pending, or no longer in our database. Please check the number and try again. If this message persists, the item has either not started and is not yet available for viewing, or has expired and is no longer available.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)