I hate scary movies! (3 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I don't like scary movies either. I just don't think our minds were meant to handle those kinds of emotions :scared:

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    Thanks to my insomnia, I once watched the "original" version of "The Ring" it was in japanese...and I swear to god that is by far the scariest movie of all time!!

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    I hate them too cause they have nothing more to offer than being scary. How dull.
    Just because you can't handle it, doesn't mean its dull. :skull: :cheesy:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

Just because you can't handle it, doesn't mean its dull. :skull: :cheesy:
    So.. they're not dull afterall, that was just an illusion? Take the storyline for instance. Was I just wrong claiming that it's ludicrous to have people coming out of the tv? Is it actually physically feasible? Or the brilliant actors. If you see a shadow in the dark and scream like someone's tearing your skin, that's not overacting, that's realistic.

Oh I see, I was mistaken. :p

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    Thanks to my insomnia, I once watched the "original" version of "The Ring" it was in japanese...and I swear to god that is by far the scariest movie of all time!!
    That was definitely one of the scariest psychological movies I have ever seen.

By the way, "The Ring 2" is out since last Friday.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Start trek isnt really realistic, but that doesnt mean it isnt good ;)
    I said scary movies don't offer anything besides scaring you. Star Trek (while I'm not really a fan), does offer something else than just being unrealistic ;)

Sep 14, 2003
    Being a complete skeptic to all things Paranormal, I don't find these films frightening. Nicole, have you ever watched 'Most Haunted' on LivingTV? Spiritulist Medium Dereck Acorah and his spirit guide Sam really crack me me up!

ADP24it

Feb 28, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
    Try the Ring. I almost sh*t in my pants while watching it... in a dark, dark cinema.
    I watched it before but I didnt find it nice & scary. Gu-on wasnt good too. I think those horror movies way back in the 80s or early 90s are more scary. Even the lates Chucky movie which suppose to be a killer doll becomes more of a funny movie. :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)