I hate jealous Totti (1 Viewer)

hoori-r

Feb 14, 2004
It's true that I'm a juve fan.but I respect all juve rivals but Roma.

Totti is a great player,but great players can remain in minds if they show great manner beside their performance.Maradona was an esception!!

Totti showed his jealous sense about choosing Neddy as the man of the year before.against juve he showed that he can perform as a racist too.he insulted Tudor.

jealous persons can't win any thing.racist ones too.ppl will forget totti.an on-form ALE is much better than totti.but because of the reasons that i told u about totti,i even prefer an un-form ale to totti.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
what did he say about tudor???? :eek::eek::eek:

ok..i don't like tudor because he is doing many stupidities on the pitch...but no way because he is croatian....what THAT has to do with smg???
totti is a hard idiot.
you can't even compair alex to this thing called totti.... :totti:

Qaterminator

Nov 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
what did he say about tudor???? :eek::eek::eek:

ok..i don't like tudor because he is doing many stupidities on the pitch...but no way because he is croatian....what THAT has to do with smg???
totti is a hard idiot.
you can't even compair alex to this thing called totti.... :totti:
He said to Tudor something like ''Get lost'' after the Roma match

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Qaterminator ] ++

He said to Tudor something like ''Get lost'' after the Roma match
i heard it was more like "go home."

i dont see it as racist at all. he didn't mean "go back to croatia." the remark wasn't personal. he meant more like to the juve team in general. like: "go back to torino"

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stupendous Man ] ++
Some proof of this racist insult towards Tudor would be nice.
there is no proof at all... hoori-r, with all due respect, i think you're going a bit over board.

Read my previous post Serge.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
I admit he has good skills and he can play well, but all in all I prefer DP to Totti because DP has a better personality unlike that Roman spoilt Brat

Del Piero is a very nice guy IMO.
I just hate Totti's personality.

As someone said, DP will always be remembered of what he has achieved in the past as a wonderkid. Totti is never gonna reach those heights if he doesn't change his attitude

Aug 1, 2003
I don't know, I don't HATE totti but he IS annoying, but he isn't that bad...

but still bad.

And yes, I would choose DP anytime over Totti. Call me biased or whatever, but do you really expect me to choose a person who loves Roma over a player who's blood is black and white.

:D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Well, i guess the arrogance is justified if you play like that. And at the end of the day, u need that extra will and arrogance that gets you ahead.
I dont think Totti was racist, he just showed Tudor who the champions were on the night. Thats all.
Its all part of the game. Some players do it, then again some dont.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Well all this talk about Totti is natural,you guys are juve fans.
But whatever you say you cant change the fact that he is the best player in the serie a in the meantime.
I like his personallity,IMOi think that a player needs that arrogance to reach his goal.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Can I ask this question?

What on earth is the big deal if Totti held up 4 fingers and told Tudor to be quiet??

Is it beyond the realm of possibility that Tudor ACTUALLY might have started it in the first place?? oh no, of course not. He's juventino and he would NEVER do something like that.:rolleyes:

God, how many of you would be acting like this if Totti played for Juve??

He's not a role model. HE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE. Role models are supposed to be parents and teachers, not multi-million dollar athletes who could care less if we exist.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Hoori,

Can you please explain to me what is rascist about telling tudor to go home (yes that is all he said - shh.. Go Home)

How is that rascist and how come you dont mention how several players (but not totti) when asked about the incident said tudor insulted totti as he was walking across the pitch.

Do you actually know what rascist means... or are you jus trying to stir up some shit.... Personally i think totis response and gesture were spot on.

He could so easily of insulted him back or got physical as so many players do... but no he made a perfect gesture to shut the guy up.

Forza totti

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)