I feel victimised (1 Viewer)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
you already have a thread for your rubbish. if someone cares what you post he goes to that thread.
Da. Try that trick on Usenet and you'd have been crucified.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++
Cause Mikhail has a potato for a head.
If you're letting Claire let your account again, you'll get banned. And if you chose to insult me like that again, you'll be banned. Comprende?

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
Or why should he be harsh with anyone. A mod can ban someone because they dont like him or that person insulted him?

Seems like a load of horseshit to me. And yes it is Claire potatohead. Ban if you want, havent you seen thats fairly pointless?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
:rolleyes:

Shouldn't you be above that, mikhail?
And Claire, I'm sure there are more interesting things to do than randomly insult people on an internet forum.

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
And Claire, I'm sure there are more interesting things to do than randomly insult people on an internet forum.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Did Seven just say this to me? Seriously.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Seriously Claire, don't you have anything better to do? You've succesfully convinced everyone here that you're an incredibly annoying albino crackhead, so now could be the moment to move on. Your presense here makes no sense, you just throw shit at Mikhail or someone else and get banned for the 362th time, only to come back the next week.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
He does have have a point. If it would be me for example with that remark you wouldn't be so harsh.
Intent - baiting.

Also, the persistantly racist language many English people use against the Irish. 1 million people died in the Irish potatoe famine, while Jaecole's ancestors exported corn from the country to feed horses in India. It's a bit of a sore point. Think of the holocaust, then round down a bit. Now, if someone said something about that to a jewish forum member, I'd be fairly understanding about how pissed off (s)he might be.

Finally, Either jae's letting Claire use his account (this isn't just based on the above post), or he's trying to make it look like that. That hasn't escaped notice, and it won't be let slide very far.

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
Seriously Claire, don't you have anything better to do? You've succesfully convinced everyone here that you're an incredibly annoying albino crackhead, so now could be the moment to move on. Your presense here makes no sense, you just throw shit at Mikhail or someone else and get banned for the 362th time, only to come back the next week.
Yes I dont have anything better to do. If I did id be doing it.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

Intent - baiting.

Also, the persistantly racist language many English people use against the Irish. 1 million people died in the Irish potatoe famine, while Jaecole's ancestors exported corn from the country to feed horses in India. It's a bit of a sore point. Think of the holocaust, then round down a bit. Now, if someone said something about that to a jewish forum member, I'd be fairly understanding about how pissed off (s)he might be.
Sorry, didn't know that.

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
Ooh, who's feelings got hurt here, I've been insulted alot past few weeks, did I reply with an insult, nope, I do have class and don't have a vengeance.

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
Its pretty clear its jokes though. And on second thoughts the joke of potatoes isnt a racist remark at all. Its just a joke about potatoes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)