I feel victimised (2 Viewers)

Jan 7, 2004
because it stupid and irrelevant in the big picture of things

7. Post content
We wish to set a certain standard for the forums and certains kinds of topics are simply unacceptable. Your posts are not allowed to contain political or sexual content, insults or offending accusations. Since the theme of this forum is Juve, we do not accept members offending past or present Juve players or staff. And another thing, if you choose to register here only to insult the team or players or forum members and you nothing constructive to say at all, your post(s) will be removed rapidly.

i feel like someone from the media who is misquoting

OP
Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #70
    :confused:

The hangout
    The place to hang out with the people, make friends, introduce yourself, generally just pass time and keep in touch with the gang.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    that description applied only in the initial days of the hangout. We weren't to know that it would be abused as much as it has been. So we took a tighter, stricter stance on the hangout - there was even talk of removing it altogether so count yourself lucky it hasn't.

As far as the new regime is concerned I don't know Marty and his team of mods' views on this but it appears they are pretty much the same.

Start a shit thread and it'll get closed at the end of the day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)