I, Chxta (1 Viewer)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Wait a minute . . . you mean we can actually open threads around here?

Shit, I've got fire now!
if you open a link to big balls bethanys webpage i will have to throw a lihtning rod up your ass mate. nopt because it would be offensive, but simply because i dont want your future wife exposed over these pages

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
if you open a link to big balls bethanys webpage i will have to throw a lihtning rod up your ass mate. nopt because it would be offensive, but simply because i dont want gregs future wife exposed over these pages
:rofl:

God I miss this place...How are ya Rob?? Congrats on your new post :)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
am doing ok man though it seems i did the wrong thing today,apart from that its all good

what you been up to?
The usual every year slump of getting bored of the forums, now I am back I guess...

resigned from my job and been for a month jobless...will start on the first of April in a better job inshalla :)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
The usual every year slump of getting bored of the forums, now I am back I guess...

resigned from my job and been for a month jobless...will start on the first of April in a better job inshalla :)
excellent, kind of a transition?i am starting a new job in 3 weeks on betetr money and better conditions looking forward to it

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
excellent, kind of a transition?i am starting a new job in 3 weeks on betetr money and better conditions looking forward to it
Well lets just say I switched from the agency's side to the client's side...

And ya, financially it's much better...

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Well lets just say I switched from the agency's side to the client's side...

And ya, financially it's much better...
excellent good luck man, glad to have you back

@chxta-hope you know it wasnt personal i do like ya that why it was hard and it has been reversed in the cold light of day

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Wait a minute . . . you mean we can actually open threads around here?

Shit, I've got fire now!
:lol:

if you open a link to big balls bethanys webpage i will have to throw a lihtning rod up your ass mate. nopt because it would be offensive, but simply because i dont want your future wife exposed over these pages
To think that she was once mine. :cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)