I can't believe they ripped it off (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
:LOL: :LOL:

At least your's is better (Except for 2 server crashes or changes per year, and the rotating player images in the www.juventuz.com page that still shows Zidane and Inzaghi )

;)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
thats weird, when my class made our own website a another class from denmark ripped off the name and made a .dk adress.

those sneaky danes.....

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
bahahah :)
well, you know that they say, the original and the best...

hey, majed, what's wrong with zizou and pippo? it's like a celebration of history :)

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #8
    ++ [ originally posted by hoshi ] ++
    hey, majed, what's wrong with zizou and pippo? it's like a celebration of history :)
    He's not sharp enough to realize it ;)

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
    Well, the beauty of my plan is any one of the 26 letters can work. So when someone else takes Juventum, you can just switch to Juventug or Juventuv. It should buy you a few years, when you will be able to afford to copyright one of the names...

I hope no one is taking me seriously here :D

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #12
    :D Why don't you go convince the danish fan club of your little theory there ;)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    Hi! I am the owner and webmaster of juventuz.dk

In no way did we intend to rip off juventuz.com.
    Juve.dk, juventus.dk or whatever... where simply taken, so we had to call it juventuz.dk

Juventuz.com shouldn't be worried, cuz our site is in danish and only for the danish Juve supporters, or people who understand danish. And let me tell you... not to many do!

I cant believe you are calling this a "ripping off". That is like saying "My name is Anders... ohh no my neighbours just had a son, and they're going to name him Anders. They're ripping me off, maybe i should sue!"

Come on! We're all Juve supporters, lets get along! :)

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #19
    Well as the owner I don't think you have any reason for concern. But it does seem like quite a coincidence that you should go for juventuz two years after a site named just that was started. ;)

And it's nothing like Anders which is a common name, show me other sites called juventuz...

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    Im telling you... we didn't rip it of!
    Think about it... We wanted to call it juventus.dk or juve.dk, but both of them where taken. Check for yourself!

So we ended up calling it juventuz.dk, because the z is the only letter that sounds like an s... Get it? Thats probably how you guys got started as well.

I really dont wanna fight about this little detail. But I dont like it when somebody out there is talking sh.. about you.

So can we please get along?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)