I am not new, am just back ;) (8 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
CuTe-17 said:
yeah,, that's him alright!! he acts in smallville, and he acted in a couple of nice movies!
cheaper by the dozen is not a nice movie:disagree:

CuTe-17 said:
looooool,, yeah,, i can see that,, thanx for the welcoming.. and i am a girl ;) lol

Why do ppl always asume Rory is a guy, I know A LOt of girls that go by Rory!!!
the biggest Example is Gilmore Girls!! :p
well its just one of those names that always sounds like a guys name, my wee cousin stevie is named after stevie nicks but its a guys name. same the other way, if i told you that there was a guy with a name like lillian you would make fun of him and call him a nancy boy. then you see lillian thuram is a 6 foot plus man mountain and think again.......

OP
CuTe-17

CuTe-17

Jun 17, 2003
  • Thread Starter #49
    Bozi.78 said:
    cheaper by the dozen is not a nice movie:disagree:
    lol,, i liked it :agree:

Bozi.78 said:
    well its just one of those names that always sounds like a guys name, my wee cousin stevie is named after stevie nicks but its a guys name. same the other way, if i told you that there was a guy with a name like lillian you would make fun of him and call him a nancy boy. then you see lillian thuram is a 6 foot plus man mountain and think again.......
    yeah, ur right, but when i used this nickname, i was really into it after watching Gilmore Girls, i didnt know it was normaly a guy's name untill later!! lol... so now am stuck with it :D

OP
    CuTe-17

CuTe-17

Jun 17, 2003
  • Thread Starter #52
    Bozi.78 said:
    what the hell is gilmoregirls anyway?

LoooooL,,, it's a show.. the girl's name is Lorelai which is her mom's name, so she's called Rory through out the whole show!! it's one my fav shows!! :D

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Bozi.78 said:
    because if it says CuTe then guys think its a chick and reply to the posts, if it says rory then they think its a dude and ignore it.

anyway welcome back and yes this place has got crazier
    Rory is short for Lorelie. Get it straight Rob. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)