hurra juventus (1 Viewer)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
It's really not that special :) Bunch of photographs and match reports and occasionaly an interesting interview IMVHO. More for the kids I guess.

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++
who cares. its JUVENTUS' official mag, innit? :D
i bought one when i was in italy and yes it is in italian and itails tend to fill it up with more pics than talk well in the addtion i got that is so no worries vilhelmas ull not need to worry about the reading and their cheap aswell

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
It's really not that special :) Bunch of photographs and match reports and occasionaly an interesting interview IMVHO. More for the kids I guess.
Is it better than Juve's website? Because I simply can't stand the lack of info there...

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
See, that's another blow to Juve's public relations strategy... With 38 million fans in Europe alone and probably tenfold as many worldwide YOU HAVE GOT TO publish a magazine in English.

Any Juventus OFFICIALS reading this?

And also, start a unified international ENGLISH lingual fan club, just like MU and Read Madrid did a long time ago.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
My gosh, man Utd have an English language fan club!? NO WAY! :eek::D

but you're right, it's another piece of horrible marketing (or lack of) on Juve's part :sigh:

it's almost as bad as the fact that they can't even hire a proper translator and put their official website into altavista's translator :lazy:

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
i'm just pissed-off with the website.....it looks okay but needs improvement, and not enuff info esp in the english version.

bottom line......it sucks!! :yuck:

btw, any of u tried writing to them? do they answer back? coz i did some complaining bout the website.....and they havent replied, until now. cowards!! :LOL:

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
My gosh, man Utd have an English language fan club!? NO WAY! :eek::D

but you're right, it's another piece of horrible marketing (or lack of) on Juve's part :sigh:

it's almost as bad as the fact that they can't even hire a proper translator and put their official website into altavista's translator :lazy:
bah...even the Italian version sucks. Their whole internet strategie is terrible.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
i'm just pissed-off with the website.....it looks okay but needs improvement, and not enuff info esp in the english version.

bottom line......it sucks!! :yuck:

btw, any of u tried writing to them? do they answer back? coz i did some complaining bout the website.....and they havent replied, until now. cowards!! :LOL:
I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't even read your email.

reboot4sg

Apr 21, 2005
Hello!

I was just wondering if anybody has a copy of april's 2005 (this month's) Hurra Juventus with Pavel Nedved on the cover, or have access to it?

I am willing to pay for the cost and shipping to Singapore (that's where I am!) I really would like that copy of the Magazine!

Please PM me or e-mail me if you could help. Thank you!

Cheers!
JP

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
It`s a shame that Juve doesn`t publish the magazine in english. They could make a lot of money if they would improve their marketing. They have to start relising that there are much more juve fans outside italy than in italy.
I am wondering that we can compete with the other clubs if our marketing is so bad.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
indeed.
an english hurra would be simply perfect.
i am buying it every month,even though i don't understand anything.
everytime i wish it was an english version,but i am still buying it.
it's juventus anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)