Humor and politics (1 Viewer)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Randi Jackson , from New York, NY writes:
This question is for Jenna. On a recent campaign trip with your father, you were photographed sticking your tongue out at reporters from the back seat of the presidential limousine. Can you please tell us why you did this?
Jenna Bush:
J/K!

ok if u really want 2 no… so me + my dad wuz pulling up to the plane after visiting some smelly town full of poor people + jesus freakz

:D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
Randi Jackson , from New York, NY writes:
This question is for Jenna. On a recent campaign trip with your father, you were photographed sticking your tongue out at reporters from the back seat of the presidential limousine. Can you please tell us why you did this?
Jenna Bush:
J/K!

ok if u really want 2 no… so me + my dad wuz pulling up to the plane after visiting some smelly town full of poor people + jesus freakz

:D
:LOL:

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #15
    Scanned through a lot of quotes on that site John referenced, this is the best one I found:

"The Republicans are now accusing John Kerry of using rich friends to help him get into Vietnam." --David Letterman

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #16
    More..

"According to the latest polls taken right after the convention, President Bush is way up, way up in the polls. In fact, they said if the election was held today, the Supreme Court would re-elect him 7 to 2, which is better than last time." --Jay Leno

"The Republican National Convention is about to start up. President Bush sounds like he's ready. Big interview with him in USA Today. President Bush says, 'I am not going to come in second.' Again." --Jimmy Kimmel

"Difficult as it may seem, Republicans urged voters to not let McGreevey's gayness over shadow his corruption." -Craig Kilborn

"San Francisco has annulled its 4,000 gay marriages. One of the gay men said it was a terrible disappointment to have your marriage annulled so quickly, but on the bright side, I feel just like Britney Spears." --Bill Maher

"Is it me or is Bush going everywhere Kerry goes? So far in the past week, President Bush has followed John Kerry to Davenport, Iowa; New Mexico; Las Vegas; Los Angeles; and he follows him to Portland, Oregon. The only place he never followed John Kerry was Vietnam." --Jay Leno

"President Bush appeared with Arnold Schwarzenegger at a huge campaign event. Only in California can a governor who speaks German and a president who can barely speak English try to make themselves clear to an audience that's primarily Spanish. What a country we live in!" --Jay Leno

"President Bush is trying to put a positive spin on the latest bad economic numbers. Today he declared victory in the 'War on Jobs.'" --Craig Kilborn

"Bush is back in DC, that's where he goes when he wants to get away from the ranch for a few weeks." —Jay Leno

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    That is funny, but kinda bit over the top IMO.

Australian Prime Minister John Howard said something like this in the pre-election debate the other night:

"Just because I changed my mind, it doesn't mean I lied" :LOL:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    More..

"According to the latest polls taken right after the convention, President Bush is way up, way up in the polls. In fact, they said if the election was held today, the Supreme Court would re-elect him 7 to 2, which is better than last time." --Jay Leno

"The Republican National Convention is about to start up. President Bush sounds like he's ready. Big interview with him in USA Today. President Bush says, 'I am not going to come in second.' Again." --Jimmy Kimmel

"Difficult as it may seem, Republicans urged voters to not let McGreevey's gayness over shadow his corruption." -Craig Kilborn

"San Francisco has annulled its 4,000 gay marriages. One of the gay men said it was a terrible disappointment to have your marriage annulled so quickly, but on the bright side, I feel just like Britney Spears." --Bill Maher

"Is it me or is Bush going everywhere Kerry goes? So far in the past week, President Bush has followed John Kerry to Davenport, Iowa

; New Mexico; Las Vegas; Los Angeles; and he follows him to Portland, Oregon. The only place he never followed John Kerry was Vietnam." --Jay Leno

"President Bush appeared with Arnold Schwarzenegger at a huge campaign event. Only in California can a governor who speaks German and a president who can barely speak English try to make themselves clear to an audience that's primarily Spanish. What a country we live in!" --Jay Leno

"President Bush is trying to put a positive spin on the latest bad economic numbers. Today he declared victory in the 'War on Jobs.'" --Craig Kilborn

"Bush is back in DC, that's where he goes when he wants to get away from the ranch for a few weeks." —Jay Leno
    :dielaugh:

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #19
    I started now I can't stop..

"To celebrate the 35th anniversary of the moon landing, President Bush met with Apollo 11 astronaut Neil Armstrong. ... There was one awkward moment, when Bush said to Armstrong, 'I hear you're doing great in the Tour-de-France.'" —Conan O'Brien

President Bush said today he is looking into if Iran had anything to do with 9/11, but he's not declaring war yet. He said first he wants to know all the facts -- so apparently he's trying a new strategy." —Jay Leno

"In the 9-11 commission report they say that it was Iran — not Iraq — that was helping Al Qaeda. So apparently we invaded the wrong country because of a typo!" —David Letterman

"John Edwards said that Dick Cheney is out of touch with the lives of most Americans. Cheney immediately denied the charge, from his underground bunker in an undisclosed location." —Jay Leno

Jeannette

Aug 16, 2004
    "That Michael Jackson is unbelievable, isn't he?" - Al Gore, June 15, 1998 to CHICAGO BULL fans.

"I took the initiative in creating the internet" - Al Gore

"More and more of our imports come from overseas." - George W. Bush

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)