Hugo Campagnaro (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I don't think its down to Canna.

Barzagli is better for Italy because he is properly motivated and so he concentrates properly.

Stendardo is a decent Serie A defender, but an on form Barzagli is better.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its not about as much motivation, as its the solid Azzurri tactical system he plays in. Plays with a high quality unit and he only needs to do his role and not take much individual space, so he can be a decent player there. But when he has to step up on his own and prove himself in not as ideal sitaution like with Palermo where his sorry ass is supposes to be the star, he doesnt really carry them but instead mainly average.

Btw, stop comparing people to Stendardo, he is of no importance or any quality whatsoever (like doning on the Juve shirt 3-4 times makes him somewhat superior suddenly). He wasnt good enough for frigging Lazio's joke of a defence, Siviglia is their defensive star and he himself is crap. Imagine how the player he benches is like. Barzagli is not too great, but its an insult to say Stendardo is as good.

May 12, 2007
Um no, he had a row with Delio Rossi, it's not that he isn't good enough for them. And it's not because he wears a Juve jersey, I thought he was a solid player before he joined Juve. And in fact i think Molinaro, and zebina are garbage, and yet they wear a Juve jersey.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
heard a lot of good things about Campagnaro this season but didn't observe him in a game yet. I am sure the news is just media bs

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Stendardo is nothing more then average player as well.

He's overrated and overpriced.

He played 4 games here pretty solid but people here think he's God or something.
Yea i know we havent seen much of him i don't get why he is so well liked. I wouldn't be opposed to him as a backup tho for next season as long as he is cheap.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
he has proved himself to be a great player this season. 9 goals from right back is simply stunning!
BUT... he recently stated that he would love to sign for Inter one day! :crazy:
Inter?? why the fuk would anyone want to play for that club!

anyway, swap Palladino for Cassano...i'd be happy:drill:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
he has proved himself to be a great player this season. 9 goals from right back is simply stunning!
Funny, after the game he said that Sampdoria has to keep both Mazzari and Cassano if Sampdoria wants to remain competitive in Europe

Mar 24, 2006
Inter?? why the fuk would anyone want to play for that club!

anyway, swap Palladino for Cassano...i'd be happy:drill:
Just another Idiot . :cool: Leave him alone

SAMPDORIA, Maggio: "Inter is my dream"
Code:
http://www.transfermarketweb.com/index.php?action=read&idsel=15335
Before the important game against Fiorentina, Sampdoria wingback Christian Maggio has also talked about his future: "My dream is Inter, we are all Inter fans in my family; some years ago my brother Paolo was about to move to the milanese club, then a motorcycle accident ruined everything; so, if it would happen, my whole family would be happy"
:soapit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)