html hell (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Opera looks prettier :)

btw that's not Opera's fault. It's the fault of bastards making pages to suit IE rather than what should supposedly be the universal standards for web design.

Maybe they did it on purpose, since after all, hotmail is part of the msn network

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
Opera looks prettier :)

btw that's not Opera's fault. It's the fault of bastards making pages to suit IE rather than what should supposedly be the universal standards for web design.
thats exactly why i posted it.

++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
Maybe they did it on purpose, since after all, hotmail is part of the msn network
make up your mind. its either ms network or msn :D

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #28
    You use a hotmail account for chatting via email or for your msn messenger account? In the latter case, there is just no reason to log into hotmail.com at all, is there? Btw it's not well known but you can use any email account as your msn messenger contact.

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    You use a hotmail account for chatting via email or for your msn messenger account? In the latter case, there is just no reason to log into hotmail.com at all, is there?
    well i got an msn messenger acount and e-mail was complimentary. and now i got used to it.

++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    Btw it's not well known but you can use any email account as your msn messenger contact.
    interesting but too late

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    are u mistaking me for USA?
    Oooh wait, I get it. You're like the Germans. You keep stating you don't have a secret service or an intelligence agency. Nice try but, seriously, how many people do you think buy that? ;)

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

Oooh wait, I get it. You're like the Germans. You keep stating you don't have a secret service or an intelligence agency. Nice try but, seriously, how many people do you think buy that? ;)
    listen for a man who achieves sexual pleasure through humiliation u do talk a lot about secret services

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)