How to get to Stadio Delle Alpi? (1 Viewer)

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
I'm going in May so I would also like to have directions to Delle Alpi from Stazione Porta Nuova since I'm gonna stay in that area.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
If you have your heart set on seeing all the sights, visiting museums etc then it's as good as any other place. But if you expect to see some kind of magic, beautiful city due to the canals, you'll end up seeing a lot of dirty buildings and that's about it.

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
I do not concur obviously! Venice isn't a venue for museums actually, it is meant to stroll about. Tell me, what has Firenze, Pisa or Roma got that Venezia hasn't? And it's not half as polluted as you say by winter!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Stephañho! ] ++
I do not concur obviously! Venice isn't a venue for museums actually, it is meant to stroll about. Tell me, what has Firenze, Pisa or Roma got that Venezia hasn't? And it's not half as polluted as you say by winter!
Polluted? I didn't say there was a thick layer of fog in the sky, I just said the buildings look very run down and dirty because that's what I saw. In contrast, Venice is to me a lot "prettier" as a town while Roma is congested and polluted just like a major city would be, but still has a lot more to offer than Venice in my book.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)