How to earn vcash? (1 Viewer)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
djleli said:
hey is there any way i can get some cash for betting? is used all my bets on keane to real and he wwent to celtic damm!!
You'll get something like 5 per week. Unfortunately, I think you just have to hedge those bets better!

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
was same problem for me!
But I forgot about the bet with Keane and his club!
And today i got 75 vCash!

I will use it more carfully!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
djleli said:
hey is there any way i can get some cash for betting? is used all my bets on keane to real and he wwent to celtic damm!!
it could be worse i bet on keane going to celtic and i got back the half money i ve bet:sick:

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
we need more games that will be paid on time or an increase on the weekly payment....5vcash sounds like an allowance to a newborn...

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
ßömßärdiër said:
yea, I think it needs to be 10 a week, and we need to pay out those games.
How is 10 a week any different from 5 a week? It's not a currency, it has no value, you can't buy anything. If you want to you can imagine 5 vCash is worth $5 million if you want to feel better. :p

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
do you only get 5 a week if you have 0? because i put like 400 on CL winner, so now i have no money to use until like may :(

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Whoever holds these contests will have to send me a PM with what amount should be sent out and to which members, I can't keep track of all threads. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)