how to download videos from youtube? (1 Viewer)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I remember someone posted this before, I searched the titles but couldn't find anything..

I am looking for pink floyd Live aid concert, tried over limewire didn't find, only on youtube found it, if you have a link to download that concert I won't need to download it from youtube.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Just search for a bittorrent, I'm sure you'll find it.

I didn't realize there can be large files like that on youtube. Furthermore, it is illegal. Snoop, you don't wanna go to jail, do you? You're a millionair and all that, but still...

OP
Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #3
    it worths to go to Jail trust me :D nah it's different here, there are no laws like those here ;)

I am not sure if these are sold, I won't find them here anyway. Bittorrent doesn't help me, tried once but it doesn't work.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    In my experience- you can find A LOT MORE stuff through bittorent that other conventional means. At least in the house/trance music scene.

OP
    Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #9
    I know, the thing is it doesn't work with my internet

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    elnur, suggest something from the current dance/trance scene for somoene like me who enjoys sash, scooter, prodigy, and la bouche
    Something close to Sash! and La Bouce would be stuff like Armin Van Buuren, Above & Beyond, John Askew, Gabriel and Dresden, etc. For Scooter/Prodigy I would go with Pete Tong, Hernan Cattaneo, Eric Pridz, Fergie, and others.

Your best bet- don't look for albums. Look for radio shows and live sets, and go from there.

Armin Van Buuren has a show called "A State of Trance"
    Above & Beyond- "Trance Around the world"... that's a good start for trance

With house/progressive I'd go with Hernan Cattaneo's weekly radio show Live from "London", and Pete Tong's "Essential Mix" on BBC Radio 1 (most popular and most downloaded dance music radio show in history, which you can listen to bbc.co.uk)

Go to www.tribalmixes.com, register, and look for the above sets, it's a legal site.

In particular, get AvB's A State of Trance episode 300- it's fresh and simply amazing.

What you get online is mostly one mp3 file 2 hours long. What I do is split these sets into individual songs and appropriately id-tag them. I can give them to you through MSN.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    ok here u go guys this is the easiest way to download vids from youtube.

1- open the clip in you tube. to the right u will find the url copy it and then go to www.youtubex.com

2- when u get therr u will find a space for u to paste the url u toke from the you tube website paste it and press on download. after downloading the clip change the name. for example after downloading a ffile it will ave the name : play(1) or what ever name u have change it to play(1).flv after that iu can play it with yr flash player or windows media classic player.

try it i has worked for me. and oh yeah step it up on the +reps i expect to see tonnes of those ;)
    i hope it works for u guys. enjoy.

Jan 7, 2004
    Something close to Sash! and La Bouce would be stuff like Armin Van Buuren, Above & Beyond, John Askew, Gabriel and Dresden, etc. For Scooter/Prodigy I would go with Pete Tong, Hernan Cattaneo, Eric Pridz, Fergie, and others.

Your best bet- don't look for albums. Look for radio shows and live sets, and go from there.

Armin Van Buuren has a show called "A State of Trance"
    Above & Beyond- "Trance Around the world"... that's a good start for trance

With house/progressive I'd go with Hernan Cattaneo's weekly radio show Live from "London", and Pete Tong's "Essential Mix" on BBC Radio 1 (most popular and most downloaded dance music radio show in history, which you can listen to bbc.co.uk)

Go to www.tribalmixes.com, register, and look for the above sets, it's a legal site.

In particular, get AvB's A State of Trance episode 300- it's fresh and simply amazing.

What you get online is mostly one mp3 file 2 hours long. What I do is split these sets into individual songs and appropriately id-tag them. I can give them to you through MSN.

thanks man. i noticed the two hour long files and those aint cool. how about you compile a collection of the best ones and hook me up :smoke:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)