how to deal with annoying 'your-club-get-relegated-and-now-they-are-screwed' idiots (1 Viewer)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
ever since the verdict came out,ive had crap thrown at me from right left and centre about how juventus are totally screwed,about how they wont come back into the serie A and about how its the 'end' of juventus.and it pisses me off.im sure im not the only one who's had crap thrown at him because of the verdict.

so how the fuck should a person deal with such idiots?i know,someone is going to come up with the 'just ignore them' solution,but sorry,that doesnt work.ignoring such irritating asswipes is very difficult.

i mean,it SO gets to me!people around me actually CELBRATING juventus's demotion.i mean,wtf!

the biggest 'celebrator' is a man utd fan btw.

so how should such tards be dealt with?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 24, 2006
axlrose85 said:
ever since the verdict came out,ive had crap thrown at me from right left and centre about how juventus are totally screwed,about how they wont come back into the serie A and about how its the 'end' of juventus.and it pisses me off.im sure im not the only one who's had crap thrown at him because of the verdict.

so how the fuck should a person deal with such idiots?i know,someone is going to come up with the 'just ignore them' solution,but sorry,that doesnt work.ignoring such irritating asswipes is very difficult.

i mean,it SO gets to me!people around me actually CELBRATING juventus's demotion.i mean,wtf!

fucking milan , fucking MADRID go to hell !! i'm very sad about this demotion verdict , but nothing can gonna change my love for juventus !!! :cry: Forza Juve !!!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
axlrose85 said:
Just tell them you'll be sure to return the favor when their club management screws over their fans and players. Which we know will never happen. :rolleyes:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
axlrose85 said:

Of course there are senseless people like that around. And I tell you it is in large groups as well. The only thing you can do is to brag about Juventus history and how many legends it has produced. After all Juventus does not only end in 2006, it does go on and we now have primavera players winning awards and such. Boost to them aobut the rich history, culture and the present, yes the primevera club.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
geez dude are you really that sensitive? Grow some thicker skin :D

Look, Zidane is a legend and a genius, but when Materazzi pushed his button he acted like a dope. Don't let Materazzi win.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Ignore them or argue with them,
what ever makes you feel better:

-use the "eight Juve players in the WC final" line and ask them how many players their team had...
-tell them we were not the onlyone involved and that was prooved too nomatter if some pll wanted to be our problem only,esp the gazzetta fans sould stop calling it Mogiopolli but calciopoli, its official now, Moggi was not the only devil in paradise...
-tell them, the investigations aimed us because we are weaker and the big fishes never get cought,it was logic that we were gonna get the worse penalty
-tell them that their team managers do the same in their league but not that succesfully and they dont know it as you didnt, blaming you personally, is just stupid,why sould you suffer?
-tell them that we prooved our worth in the field
-tell them that they are biased and discussing football with them is a waste of time...they were always blaming Juve for everything anyway...who are they going to blame from now on?
-tell them that soon we will see if Juve was the only responsable for corruption in football
-remind them that the 2005-2006 was prooved clear in the same courts and we unfairly loose this year's title for last years sins

if you cant just ignore them, these arguements worked for me

Jus_Juve

May 14, 2006
ZhiXin said:
You can say, now we use many home grown talents, you guys don't
My fellow Singaporean, how can you brag home grown talent issue to a Man Utd fan?

You forgot they won the Champions League with 3/4 home grown talent in 99? Use your brain.

Brag to Man Utd fans that we will win the Champions League with home grown talents in the very very far distant future. :cry:

Jus_Juve

May 14, 2006
During that time Man Utd chose to use their talented youngsters because they got the potential.

For us we are forced to use them, becoz ours are only good enough maybe to win the Italian Cup and not the Champions League

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
A man utd fan would be the biggest joke, they themselves havent had much glory if anything we should boast and compare our countless trophys over theirs and shine our prestigious past over a side that is owned by a stupid american. If his such a loyall man utd fan he should with the lot that was against the move and actually formed the club FC United of Manchester, who have the REAL ma utd fans, those that have been with them throughout history and not the glory seeking fans we have today who with time are leaving themselves especially after finding man utd havent won the EPL for the past two seasons well boo hoo to them. Also lets not forget that glazer took out a loan to take over man utd.. in the coming years man utd could be in deeper shit than us.. or certainly I hope so.

Last of all tell him to go to hell, his team wont see a single trophy next season, yes not even the worthless cup, whilst we have a bigger chance of winning the coppa italia.

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
If the retard is an Inter fan just say: ... " we'll play in Seria B, qualify to seria A, and win the 28th scudetto before you even win a bronze medal..".. this seems to piss interista a bit more than anything else...

If the retard is a Real Madrid fan just say: ... "at least we'll end up the year with a trophy.."

If the retard is a Man u fan just say: .. " at least we fix matches... Ferge doesnt even know how to fix a curry ".... (thats pretty lame, but its alright :D)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Martin said:
geez dude are you really that sensitive? Grow some thicker skin :D

Look, Zidane is a legend and a genius, but when Materazzi pushed his button he acted like a dope. Don't let Materazzi win.
Well said.

Don't worry about the morons - the mods will keep them in check.

Guzzler

Apr 14, 2006
if theres one thing life has taught me it that it swings in roundabouts, there turn will come so until then i take heart from the great irish poet, Bono,

DONT LET THE BA*T*RDS GRIND YOU DOWN

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
how to deal with annoying 'your-club-get-relegated-and-now-they-are-screwed' idiots: The Zidane way :D

Seriously, ignore the idiots that say that and when Juve is champion again remind them what they said :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)