how the fans in a city are divided? (1 Viewer)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
I only know about Rome. You can't really say that they are divided because Roma fans all over the city as they are in majority. Lazio has a great number of fans that live a bit outside the city. But there's some verbal understanding that the north part of the town belongs to Laziali and you can indeed find the most of them living there and the south part to Romanisti (Roma's training ground is also in the south part of Rome).

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
About Turin, we have relatively few fans inside the city itself, but we have strong fan-bases in other cities like Bari, etc...(btw cassano came from bari )

Most of the fans it Torino support Torino :D in fact many haters claim that Juventus is not really a team of Torino...

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
I only know about Rome. You can't really say that they are divided because Roma fans all over the city as they are in majority. Lazio has a great number of fans that live a bit outside the city. But there's some verbal understanding that the north part of the town belongs to Laziali and you can indeed find the most of them living there and the south part to Romanisti (Roma's training ground is also in the south part of Rome).
*Don't have a map right here*

Lazio encompasses Rome, no?

JKane

May 31, 2001
agnelli might do the same with the fiat workers then :D

btw, very interesting thread, i hope some real insider like paul will give us some infos soon ...

mate

Aug 28, 2002
It's difficolt to say....
I think the best way to is to see how the stadium is full and both Inter and Milan make around 80000 fans go to see them when they play in San Siro. But I think Milan has more fans around Italy than Inter. Roma and Lazio make Olimpico full also... I think they have nearly the same number of fans.
Juventus have not so many fans in Turin and that's why they often play in a demi-empty stadium, but they have a lot of fans all around Italy, also in Milan and Rome. Overall they are the Italian team with more fans!

nina

Feb 18, 2001
He was asking about how they are divided in the cities not in the stadiums ;) Like, are there parts of Milano where only Milan or Inter fans live or hang out?

mate

Aug 28, 2002
No I think it's random... I used the stadium as a way to see how many they are but ther's not a particolar geography...

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Exactly. Lazio is a province like Lombardia. Rome is the capital city of the province of Lazio.

Like Bayern is a region in Germany with Munich as capital city.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)