How much do you pay for? (1 Viewer)

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
15??? And the minimum wage is what, below 10 somewhere? That means if you have a job with horrible pay and it's in New York, you can just afford to park at work, but then your profit is zero.. :eek::D
Well it isn't usually isn't quite that bad but in nicer neighborhoods, you can expect to pay between $1,000-2,000 a month for a parking spot alone. So It can be very costly to have a car in New York City, which is why most people don't have one.

When I go to a bar or club around Times Square on a Friday or Saturday night, I expect to pay around $40 on parking. Not to mention all of the bridges and tunnels in New York are $6 to cross now. Even if I were to go to Hoboken or Jersey City, which are cities across the river from New York here on the Jersey side, and take the train across to NY, it costs between $10-20 to park. I usually take the bus in, its about $10-12 round trip.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
Paul you're paying a lot for your eggs!
I actually took that price from tescos website as i couldnt be bothered to work it out from the pack i bought yesterday

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
Thats alright then, I get em for 5p each :D
WE could make a fortune round here at that price.. you ship me a few dozen and i get my little girl to go round the houses selling em... a killing we would make!!

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
To fill my car's tank FULL of gas is $2.25... I dont know how much the price per litre is
Wow. Thats cheap. My car will take about $30 US.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
WE could make a fortune round here at that price.. you ship me a few dozen and i get my little girl to go round the houses selling em... a killing we would make!!
heh.. well that depends if your little girl is expecting a wage!

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
gas for my car(Full Tank): 17.5 USD
a dozen of eggs: 1 USD
a dozen pieces of bread: 1 USD
6 bananas: 1 USD
500ml of milk: ~1 USD
a newspaper: ~0.5 USD

a pair of sandals(shoes): +130 USD.. :groan:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)