How Juventus Works. (1 Viewer)

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
Last night I was reading my Soccer Italia Magazine and I truly found out what a genius Moggi was. This issue had reviews of each team in serie a last season, and for each team in it gave a brief review and stated the worst player and the star players. So I decided to go through the pages and look at all the star players. As I was reading I came across Chievo and the star player was Legrotagglie, so i was like GOODIE we got him! Then I came to Brescia and best player was Appiah so was like WOW Moggi did a good job. So I kept on reading and I came across Perugia and i saw Miccoli as star player, so i was like JOB WELL DONE MOGGI. So i was like this is it, I cant think of another Juve player that joined us this season and is a star... So i kept on reading and i came across Piacenza, and guess who the star player was? ENZO MARESCA. This summer, the four players that we have bought/returned from loan, were all stars of their respective teams last term. Now is that an achievement or what? Before reading these articles, i did not know how influential these players were in their old teams. GOOD JOB JUVENTUS on ripping the best players off other teams and actualy making them super stars. Now I truly know how Juventus works. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Obviously those are just opinions, but yes Moggi is the best at his job and the players he brings are always good :)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
moggi is the best talent snatcher eva....his move is swift and accurate... he buy only the player that can go with the system..not the palyer that can change it...players that grow with the team.....always with one eye on the future...and he do it with the minumum of fuss too... when was the last time we had controversy in the trasfer activity? if this davids thing is with inter they would be all over the papers trading insults by now....

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I wouldnt call him a talent snatcher per se... After all we discovered Miccoli in Ternana I think, and Maresca has been with us for a few years... he didnt steal superstars, he made them. :)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He dont make them,, he just have talent to see the skills of the guys, and then plannificate in which way they can improve ;)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Let me see... He finds raw talent... he buys them... he loans them out to clubs where they can best improve... he brings them back so they can improve further... How is that not making them??? :p ;)

OP

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    this guy is huge thats all we need to say. and there is no way we can uncode his method, he just does it perfectly... TOO PERFECT actually...

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    I watched a local football show and the guy was saying the ONLY person big clubs of Serie A like Roma and Inter should get is Moggi.

Stiff luck! Moggi is not for sale at the moment!!

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Ale's Cat ] ++
    I watched a local football show and the guy was saying the ONLY person big clubs of Serie A like Roma and Inter should get is Moggi.

Lol!
    Yeah, even FIGC were chasing him to "manage" the Azzurri squad :D
    We're very proud of this man :strong:

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
    Now I truly know how Juventus works. :D
    yeah... moggi reads the soccer italia magazine every year, writes down the name of the star players and buys them...

OP

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #18
    ++ [ originally posted by maxmc ] ++

yeah... moggi reads the soccer italia magazine every year, writes down the name of the star players and buys them...
    WE FIGURED IT OUT!!! MAXMC, your a GENIUS.
    ;)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by Ale's Cat ] ++

I would like to see Moggi tease Roma with a transfer, Sensi would announced he finally signed Moggi and Moggi would snub him as usual at the last moment. :D

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    Some years ago Moggi was rumoured to be joining Inter as Moratti wanted him badly and realised how good he is. The press said that he was spotted with many Inter officials in more than one place which raised many questions. But Moggi quickly dismissed rumours of him joining Inter and said that he has many personal friends, who happen to be Inter officials, and it was true they were only his friends.

About the future without Moggi, I don't know what would happen. He said that he would like Del Piero to replace him, maybe after 5-6 years from now :D But Moggi's son also has connections with Juve as he is Trezeguet's current agent as well as other players in Serie A.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)