How Is Your Day... (1 Viewer)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Mona ] ++
I start my day at 11 or 12 pm if there is nothing to do in the morning but if there is something that I must do... I get up early …First I read the newspaper and drink my Nescafe :D …I don’t like to have breakfast if I get up late…after having my lunch … I turn-on my laptop chatting in the msn surfing the internet …using the Photoshop….. Also I like watching the movie channel and the sport news everyday... :)
2 or 3 am I’m in the bed… (I know that the time is too late but what can I do there’s no college in the summer)
Most of the time I stay in the house and rarely if I go out because the climate here in the UAE is so bad in this time of the year!!
you don't get bored?

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
well for me being indoor or outdoor doesn't really matter it depends what you're doing and if you have good company. I couldn't sit at home chatting online from 11pm till 2am though :eek:

I have to have at least a few pints and a kickaround once a day :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
12 hours? :dazed:

Don't you ever feel the need to go to a bar with your mates and have a pint or just go to the beach or something?

Or the female equivalent of those things :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Yeah me too but girls shop different than we do - try going shopping with a bunch of girls, I guarantee you'll be completely tired out at the end of the day ;)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
There you go! Now that animal-like rampage of shopping centres is what I meant, not our way of shopping which can be described as taking it easy and entering a pub every 50 yards :D

OP
CuTe-17

CuTe-17

Jun 17, 2003
  • Thread Starter #175
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    12 hours? :dazed:

Don't you ever feel the need to go to a bar with your mates and have a pint or just go to the beach or something?

Or the female equivalent of those things :D
    bar:dazed:,r u kidding,,,i dont drink..

and i do get bored sometimes..:down:.
    kinda hope to go out with my friends...
    :angel:

OP
    CuTe-17

CuTe-17

Jun 17, 2003
  • Thread Starter #178
    i know wht u mean,,,,sometimes i feel what u feel,,,when i go shoping with my mom....

but when i am with my bro or my friends, i drive them crazy,,,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)