• Second Round

• Quarter Finals

• Semi Finals

• Runners Up

• Winners

Results are only viewable after voting.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
we could make it to the semis with luck, but I don't see us getting any further because we can get lucky with our opponnents in the 2nd round and quarterfinals, but in the semis we would have to face a really good team, and I don't think we would survive facing Milan or something

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i can't believe how much the believe got into our souls again!!!

the poll kinda shows that!

at least me-voted for "winners" :thumb:

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
We have been already cited by frank beckenbauer as "one of the three favorites" (Juve, Real and Milan)

I frankly think, that, provided the circunstances are favorable (not major or significant injuries in the key players), we can go all the way and win...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I voted for quarter-finals, realistically speaking. We're capable of winning it, but I just can't see us doing so unless we go through the whole season without anyone getting injured

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I voted for quarter-finals, realistically speaking. We're capable of winning it, but I just can't see us doing so unless we go through the whole season without anyone getting injured
same here... Good work again Graham... :thumb:

Jul 28, 2002
groupies.....we wont get through cos we are gonna bugger it away at tel aviv and munich, and draw in amsterdam, and possible win 2 of the hom games.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
can't believe so many of you voted that we'd win it,the team is at least two seasons away from mounting a serious challenge for the crown.

quarters for me.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
thinkin the exact same thing when i saw it.
me too... I'm all for optimism and team loyalty, but I think a lot of us need to come back down to earth. Now of course I desperately hope I'm eating my words come May next year, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
that's about it. We should get to the quarters, but with luck we'll make it to the semis, but I doubt we could go further, because by then luck will have run out, and there is no way we wont face a very good side in the semis

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)