• Quarter Finals

• Semi Finals

• Runners Up

• Winners

Results are only viewable after voting.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
Why so pessimistic, its Juve, they are one of the best, everyone remember the 02/03 season, no one defeated Juve!!!!, i they want to win, then they can win!
if only it were that simple :down:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
we could make it to the semis with luck, but I don't see us getting any further because we can get lucky with our opponnents in the 2nd round and quarterfinals, but in the semis we would have to face a really good team, and I don't think we would survive facing Milan or something
**** Milan we are better than Milan it`s not Juve of last year it`s the Juve of this year our defence would not be like last year and Capello is a hell of a coach especially when it comes to the defence so you can forget us conceding lots of goals
this year we will see a different Juve we will see the great Juve which will gonna rule europe like we did in the 96-98 years
I say all the way as winners and the ones who say come back to earth I think you are a bit of floating around by yourselves you come back to earth and realise that this year`s Juve and last year`s Juve are not the same team
You all are gonna see a Juve that will embarace their oponnents!!!

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by kurvengeflüster ] ++
so far, 47% think we'll win???

:howler:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

of course we are going to win this mickey mouse cup called CL :bigmouth:
:D and naturally we'll rest nedved and others for the more important coppa games

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
i have just voted as winners or maybe at least runners uup . but i tihnk this year we have a really solid team. We have found our key solutiion to our defence problem. We have a really good defence now with cannavaro zebina and zambrotta and with some old timers as reserves ... the defence should do.
we have a very active midfield which is mainly intrested in action and not sleeping. We have blasi a new talent emerson and nedved are just amazingly good and camoranesi as a back up with oliviera teaming up.
In attack i think we will start to see more goals from the juve side. We have beeen for a quite a long time winning with only a 1-0 margin . I think this year we shall score more goalies if we play with a 3 attack with del piero, trezeguet and ibrahomovic ......

also we have a goood coach... so why not win the cl :D

Geof

May 14, 2004
The question is how far CAN we go in Europe . Not how far will we go. I think Juve can win the CL, now that requires a lot of luck, so I dunno if we'll win...

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Amr ] ++
70 % Winners :):):):):):):):)

20 % Runner ups

10 % Quarter Finals
Don't think to arrogant because it is not the first time that Juve is building a team that is the best en deserves to win but still:confused::down:..LOOSES THE FINAL:down::down::down:

we lost 3 finals last couple of years so don't chear untill you've won the final:D:thumb:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++
The question is how far CAN we go in Europe . Not how far will we go. I think Juve can win the CL, now that requires a lot of luck, so I dunno if we'll win...
Very good point.

So CSKA Moscow can probably make it to the semis :D

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
if people are thinking juve can win the CL,then easily so can half the competition.

54%??

we're gonna see alot of you disappointed,that's for sure.

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
judjing of the crappy way tht milan,bayern,manutd and real play,, we have a bi chance of gaining our 3rd CL :)

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
No mather how strong we get this season please let's stay modest because i have pain in me heart of the 3 finals we lost the last couple of years..it seems that the favorite looses the final so let's chear untill the job is done.. and the job is.. the Champions League:greedy: which we deserve:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)