How far can we go in Europe? (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Now that the transfer deadline has past, how far do you think Juventus can go in the Champions' League?

a) Group stage
b) Second round
c) Quarter finals
d) Semi finals
e) Runners up
f) Winners

If a mod could make a poll that would be appreciated :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Now that the transfer deadline has past, how far do you think Juventus can go in the Champions' League?

a) Group stage
b) Second round
c) Quarter finals
d) Semi finals
e) Runners up
f) Winners

If a mod could make a poll that would be appreciated :)

quarter finals.

Sep 28, 2002
we can both go out very early, or reach the hights of 2 seasons ago. the team is stronger now, but so are fair share of other teams. last year it werent the strongest teams that made it through. when we reached the final we werent the best as well. football nowadays is unpredictable.

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    we can both go out very early, or reach the hights of 2 seasons ago. the team is stronger now, but so are fair share of other teams. last year it werent the strongest teams that made it through. when we reached the final we werent the best as well. football nowadays is unpredictable.
    Indeed. I'm going to say semi-finalists.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    good post Fli-it sure is unpredictable! I would be dissapointed if we didn't make it to the quarterfinals, but after that, I don't know

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

a) Group stage
    b) Second round
    c) Quarter finals
    d) Semi finals
    e) Runners up
    f) Winners
    Semifinal

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    Final,

since the question is "How far can we go in Europe?"

However, realistically I think we can make it to the Semi, and I would be disappointed if we don't make the quarter. Having said that, given that we have a tough group I would be happy to see us go through the group-stage and lets see what we can do after that.
    Luck, teamwork, discipline, injuries, and suspension will be critical to our European Campaign.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    IMO this is the best Juve sidesince the last time we won the CL.or maybe even better ;) and we have the best coach in the world so why not the final? we can and will do it :)

Len

Feb 13, 2004
    Impossible is nothing......
    I say if we play well .....with a bit of luck, we can make the final and hopefully win....

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    The group stage will not be easy. But I see us in the QFs and am hoping for more.

Capello didn't fare so well with a great Roma squad in the UEFA Cup last season. But his goal there was more of winning the Scudetto and getting in the CL than caring about a "loser's bracket" trophy anyway.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    The question remains will Capello be able to bring out the best in our guys. If yes, then we have a chance to go all the way. The constant here is that Capello should be able to provide the right tactics and team descisions, and that not many injuries occur. If both those aspects come loose, then no titles this year of course. But I'm not worried about those aspects. The key is getting the most out of the players, especially Del Piero, Thuram, Trezeguet, Nedved, and the youngsters in the side.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)