How do you think Juve will end the season? (1 Viewer)

How will Juve end the 2002-2003 season?

• Champions League + Serie A winners

• Champions League winners only

• Serie A winners only

• Trophyless

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I agree. We obviously are not good enough to win the CL, but we will be constantly resting players in the league, thus dropping points and meaning we win jack sh*t

OP
dpforever

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #12
    I'll have to go for Serie A winners again for this season. I don't think we're ready for the Champions League just as yet. Maybe with our next year's reinforcements (emphasis on new defenders here) we will be there. But I can see us winning the Serie A, helped by Inter and Milan dropping some points here and there. Milan-Juve will be crucial.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    trophyless.not because of erik's theory,but i do think we need a wake up call and the way we are going i can see the CL elimination dragging us down and hence conceding the lead atop serie a.

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
    We will reach the quarter finals or semi finals of CL and perhaps win our 27th scudetto.:cool: But we will need Del Piero and all our key players to do that.

SpeD

Jul 14, 2002
    i say that we could win the scudettoooooooooooooooo

inter / milan will be too busy with the CL, and the suspensions / injuries etc, will take their toll on these teams.

(can change my vote ei?)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    i dont think that champions is an impossible.
    but is very difficult task to achieve.

hey lets get possitive!, if juve loses, well they did his best. but keep thinking about CL.

OP
    dpforever

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #20
    ++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
    trophyless.not because of erik's theory,but i do think we need a wake up call and the way we are going i can see the CL elimination dragging us down and hence conceding the lead atop serie a.
    Milan are 6 points away .. and Inter will eventually self-destruct :D

I smell a Scudetto #27 !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)