How do you react? (1 Viewer)

Aug 1, 2003
All I know is that ALL my friends (and I mean ALL) say they do not wish to have me as their enemy.

Sigh I dunno. I once turned the whole school against one girl, so.. but I've mellowed down. Now I just confront and discuss diplomatically with the person I'm having problems with

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i fvcking love word fights.

i am always cool though-sometimes i pretend o be though- because when you are fighting when someone,and you are cool,it drives crazy the person you are fighting with.....

and that brings me sooooo much satisfaction! :devil:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sehnsucht79 ] ++
All I know is that ALL my friends (and I mean ALL) say they do not wish to have me as their enemy.

Sigh I dunno. I once turned the whole school against one girl, so.. but I've mellowed down. Now I just confront and discuss diplomatically with the person I'm having problems with

to me happens one other thing.
as you say ALL my friends say i am very mean.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i don't do that.
i am mean in an other way....
turn everyone against 1 person?
i have never done it.

but i have done other mean things.
i admit,i can be a ***** sometimes....

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Well, I'm in this fight with a girl at the moment. You see, one of her friends talked trash about me. The girl was friends with me at the time, so logically she stood up to defend me. So far so good. BUT she should have walked away from that guy. The next day and the day after that I saw her talking and making fun with this guy.

So I told her that was fine, but we were through. She belonged to 'those people" as far as I was concerned. "Those people" below my level, with who I don't want to have anything to do. Never spoke to her since :D.

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
well,i usually ignore the other person...i couldnt careless :dontcare: + my standard is too high to get into verbal fights :stuckup:
haha this is funny this is such a typical emarati girls answer not like it isnt miiine:p
well with me it depends who it comes from i may loose my cool if its with someone i know although if its someone i dont i just ignore them! their words mean nothing to me

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++

haha this is funny this is such a typical emarati girls answer not like it isnt miiine:p
well with me it depends who it comes from i may loose my cool if its with someone i know although if its someone i dont i just ignore them! their words mean nothing to me
nah!thats just me :stuckup:

Aug 1, 2003
Seven at least she stood up for you. You have no right whatsoever to prevent her from being friends with other people. As long as she had enough dignity not to go against you, I think it's fine and she proved she's a good friend.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sehnsucht79 ] ++
Seven at least she stood up for you. You have no right whatsoever to prevent her from being friends with other people. As long as she had enough dignity not to go against you, I think it's fine and she proved she's a good friend.
You're missing the point here. She had to be consistent you see. Either she stood up for me, but didn't talk to this guy the very next day or she didn't stand up for me. Either way would have worked for me, I wouldn't have cared.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
Well, I'm in this fight with a girl at the moment. You see, one of her friends talked trash about me. The girl was friends with me at the time, so logically she stood up to defend me. So far so good. BUT she should have walked away from that guy. The next day and the day after that I saw her talking and making fun with this guy.

So I told her that was fine, but we were through. She belonged to 'those people" as far as I was concerned. "Those people" below my level, with who I don't want to have anything to do. Never spoke to her since :D.
right decision IMO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)